Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Kung-fu Pikachu
Kung-fu Pikachu

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Empty What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership?

December 23rd 2011, 6:55 pm
I am just a curious little kitty. Laughing
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Empty Re: What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership?

December 23rd 2011, 7:20 pm
That's something my dad would know, but unfortunately I don't even own a PS3 myself. Neutral

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? 19654

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? 87457210

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership? Empty Re: What are the perks for buying a Playstation plus membership?

December 23rd 2011, 8:10 pm
This is a question for Jack Tretton. Laughing

December 23rd 2011, 8:37 pm
He was banned though :-/
Marth
Marth

January 22nd 2012, 1:38 am
Some would call PlayStation Plus a "glorified coupon book", but it is very useful if you buy a lot of downloadable games.

-Free games given out regularly, with new ones constantly showing up (the hitch is that you can't play them anymore if you stop paying for PS+)
-Major discounts
-Can upload save data to cloud storage and download from a friend's PS3
-Access to beta versions
-Automatic updates (my least favorite thing about the PS3 is turning it on, only to have to update a million things, so this is useful)
-Exclusive "full" game trials for retail games

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)