Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Post alot Win a 500 point Wii Shop game of your choice! Wiiwar11

We are currently holding a contest to win one of two free 500 point Wii Shop games all you have to do is be one of the top 2 posters in the period from now until the end of december 24th!
If you win you must exchange your Wii friend code with us and tell us which 500 point WiiWare or Wii Virtual Console game you would like!

Post alot Win a 500 point Wii Shop game of your choice! Wiiware1

There are a few rules
1st- You must be a registered member to be eligible.
2nd- You must live in the U.S.
3rd- You must be at least 13 years of age.
4th- We can't give away an M rated gift for obvious reasons.
5th-This contest is void where prohibited by State or County laws.

Last edited by Rukiafan on December 22nd 2011, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post alot Win a 500 point Wii Shop game of your choice! 19654

Post alot Win a 500 point Wii Shop game of your choice! 87457210

Post alot Win a 500 point Wii Shop game of your choice! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Megatron2000
Well I better start posting |D
LordHoppingRage
November 8th 2011, 2:31 pmLordHoppingRage
Damn I haven't seen a site with under 500 members hold a contest like this before. Surprised
Must post like a madman. Cool
NINTENBRO
Wow, this is actually a really good idea. I think this should bring in some much needed activity to the site. An incentive for being a loyal member should be a regular occurrence on gaming forums, in my opinion. Hey, maybe next time hold a contest for the best member gaming review.
KingreX32
Indeed. Great idea Rukiafan.
Ganondorfthewicked
November 8th 2011, 6:13 pmGanondorfthewicked
I hope I can post enough to get one of the two prizes Very Happy
Andy
I allready got one from Rukia. Razz
Ganondorfthewicked
November 8th 2011, 6:57 pmGanondorfthewicked
?
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 8th 2011, 7:13 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
@Andy I doubt you are eligible as a staff member. Razz
NINTENBRO
You're correct Eureka, Andy is just being silly again. If you win I would choose escapeVektor if you don't already own it.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 8th 2011, 7:31 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I'm British so I am not eligible for the contest. Sad
NINTENBRO
Eureka wrote:I'm British so I am not eligible for the contest. Sad
Don't worry Eureka you're not the only one. I told Rukiafan not to award me a prize if I won and to award the next member in line, because I'm always posting anyways and I don't really need an incentive. Your not eligible because it's impossible to send gifts outside of your region. I hope you decide to keep posting on a regular basis anyways. (<:
Mouser
Great idea now let's hope this drives a massive surge of new members to this site I love you
Nell TU
Mouser wrote:Great idea now let's hope this drives a massive surge of new members to this site I love you
Indeed. Smile
Andy
WiiAboutU wrote: You're correct Eureka, Andy is just being silly again. If you win I would choose escapeVektor if you don't already own it.

No im not. Rukia is buying me a 500 point game.
SuperVash
It probably has nothing to do with the contest then Razz
I think this is a great idea!
NINTENBRO
Just to let all of you guys know, I am back in the running for one those 500 point prizes. So, you'll have to post more than you have been if you want to be able to claim a prize.
Amufungal
Nobody is posting anything now Sad
Megatron2000
November 17th 2011, 1:58 pmMegatron2000
I think the hacking scare isn't helping D|
KeAfan7
The contest is closed and the 2 Winners of the contest will be announced shortly!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)