Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Good Deal on 3DS at Target This Week Empty Good Deal on 3DS at Target This Week

October 27th 2011, 3:41 pm
I just checked Target's ad online and they have a deal where you get a $25 gift card if you buy a 3DS. You might want to check your local ad to see if this deal is available in your area!

Andy
Andy

Good Deal on 3DS at Target This Week Empty Re: Good Deal on 3DS at Target This Week

October 27th 2011, 7:02 pm
This would have been great if they were doing this when i purchased my 3DS.

Good Deal on 3DS at Target This Week Empty Re: Good Deal on 3DS at Target This Week

October 27th 2011, 7:04 pm
I just bought mine last week at target Prinny

NINTENBRO

October 27th 2011, 7:12 pm
I really wish I could afford that white ice 3DS, too bad I'm unemployed at the moment. Hey, maybe I'll have finally found a job by the time it's released in the states. I'd definitely purchase that Super Mario Land 3D bundle.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)