Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SheldonTheGenius
SheldonTheGenius

Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread Empty Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread

October 19th 2011, 12:42 am
Post pictures of Pound Puppies and in this thread haters are welcome! Just keep things clean and don't excessively bash the Pound Puppies if it breaks forum rules it's not allowed here!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread Empty Re: Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread

October 19th 2011, 12:51 am
lol
Wow, someone actually took my idea and ran with it, I'm not hating though. When I was a little guy, I had a small collection of Pound Puppies, and I watched the cartoon religiously even though it had a very short run.

(The same can said about GlowWorms.)

Last edited by WiiAboutU on December 12th 2011, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marioman18
Marioman18

Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread Empty Re: Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread

December 12th 2011, 2:18 pm
Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread 05042008019

Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread Pbucket
Grumblevolcano
Grumblevolcano

December 12th 2011, 2:42 pm
Aw so cute!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

December 13th 2011, 5:46 pm
For some reason when I saw this thrad all I could think of are Pound Cakes.

Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread Pound_cake2

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Pound Puppies Love em' or hate em' thread Captaincanucksigcopy
RoryLee
RoryLee

December 13th 2011, 8:52 pm
How can anyone hate the Pound Puppies?

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

December 14th 2011, 11:44 pm
I really don't know how Rory. But there are those type of people in the world that have nothing else better to do. No

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)