Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Has Anyone Here Actually Beaten An Ecco The Dolphin Game? Empty Has Anyone Here Actually Beaten An Ecco The Dolphin Game?

October 9th 2011, 11:17 pm
The games are ridiculously difficult so I was wondering if any of you have Beaten one or more of the Ecco games (because I haven't even come close Laughing )

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
MetroidBlaster
MetroidBlaster

Has Anyone Here Actually Beaten An Ecco The Dolphin Game? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Actually Beaten An Ecco The Dolphin Game?

October 10th 2011, 12:31 am
I beat the first Ecco game a long time ago and honestly I don't think I could handle a game that hard anymore well not without going bonkers Laughing

Has Anyone Here Actually Beaten An Ecco The Dolphin Game? Metroi11
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)