Admin
View user profile

Re: The cartoon/animé Alphabet

on September 21st 2012, 5:54 pm
Zoids

on September 21st 2012, 6:10 pm
Akira

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on September 21st 2012, 7:17 pm
Battletoads (Yes there was a cartoon based on the Battletoads game that only lasted one episode)

on September 21st 2012, 7:21 pm
CyberChase

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on September 21st 2012, 7:23 pm
Dobasu no mori

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on September 26th 2012, 4:10 am
Ed, Edd n' Eddy

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on September 26th 2012, 10:34 am
fullmetal achlmest brotherhood

3ds FC:1332-8177-3517
currently playing:NSMB2 sonic
big tales of fan big sonic fan

on September 26th 2012, 12:45 pm
George of the Jungle

on September 26th 2012, 1:52 pm
Haruhi suzumiya: the Meloncholy

on September 26th 2012, 3:09 pm
Inazuma Eleven

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum