Go down
Anonymous

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 14th 2012, 12:25 pm
I wish that I was that beautiful...sigh.

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 14th 2012, 1:29 pm
A boy holding a girl in his arms. Smile

Fishing Resort - A 6.08ft Bighead Carp

In Real Life - A 9 pound Largemouth Bass.

I'm an avid fisherwoman! Cool

on July 14th 2012, 1:48 pm
That girl has wings.

on July 14th 2012, 5:06 pm
Mario in his original Donkey Kong suit
@kushina awww that post made me sad for some reason Sad I think everyone is beautiful in some way, I'm sure you are to, yes I dream of moving to Japan but that's for much more then looks and I do realize people here are also like what I'm looking for, but where's the fun in having her come to me, sorry if I went a little off topic.

on July 14th 2012, 5:46 pm
Konata looks sleepy... -,-

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on July 14th 2012, 5:53 pm
Gamer Zack.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on July 14th 2012, 5:54 pm
Power volt

on July 14th 2012, 5:57 pm
A girl who is tired from playing video games all night.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

on July 14th 2012, 6:46 pm
Awesomeness of super powers

on July 14th 2012, 11:15 pm
Kawaii. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 20 Rukiafan7

on July 15th 2012, 12:29 am
Rukiafan wrote:Kawaii. Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on July 15th 2012, 1:53 am
It's a you Zack. Wink

on July 15th 2012, 9:20 am
Rukia

on July 15th 2012, 11:32 am
Maybe she shouldn't game all night long. Neutral

on July 15th 2012, 11:34 am
Blue Ranger!

on July 15th 2012, 12:24 pm
Rukia is always adorable

View user profile

on July 15th 2012, 1:10 pm
A Lucky Star character.

on July 15th 2012, 2:13 pm
A Clannad character, apparently.

Anonymous

on July 15th 2012, 3:34 pm
Zack. I love you

on July 15th 2012, 4:08 pm
She looks like she's narutos age 0.O

on July 15th 2012, 4:30 pm
Konata.

*Formerly known as GhastlyHaunting*

on July 15th 2012, 8:28 pm
Strawberry!

on July 15th 2012, 10:06 pm
Konata the Gamer Girl! Very Happy

on July 15th 2012, 10:26 pm
Zack the gamer Man

on July 15th 2012, 10:59 pm
Konata is rubbing her me. Smile

on July 15th 2012, 11:15 pm
おたく / オタク Zack

on July 15th 2012, 11:30 pm
LordOtakWiiU wrote:Strawberry!
How does my avatar remind you of a strawberry? confused

on July 15th 2012, 11:40 pm
Is the character in your avatar named Ichigo? If so, then I know what Otak means. :O

on July 16th 2012, 12:02 am
They have dead koopas, dead goombas, dead bowser, and dead piranha plants, I wonder if we'll see a dead Gloomba

on July 16th 2012, 1:23 am
LordOtakWiiU wrote:They have dead koopas, dead goombas, dead bowser, and dead piranha plants, I wonder if we'll see a dead Gloomba
Pardon? Neutral

on July 16th 2012, 1:26 am
Snazzy outfit you've got there.

-------

http://www.wiiwarewave.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2401

on March 1st 2013, 5:10 pm
That looks like a tough character! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum