Go down

Re: Your last retro purchase

on September 28th 2013, 7:36 pm
My most recent retro purchase? Well, I noticed last night while perusing the eShop that I had just over $5 to spend. I was surprised! I decided to download Pinball: Revenge of the Gator just to see what it was like, which brings my Game Boy game count to 22, not counting my Game Boy Color titles.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 7th 2013, 2:09 pm
Dragon Quest V is last retro game I buy. Smile

on November 7th 2013, 2:47 pm
I bought Wario's Woods, an amusing NES/Famicom puzzle game starring Toad.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on April 8th 2015, 11:23 am
Dragon Warrior 3 (NES) to complete my North American Dragon Quest collection! king

on April 8th 2015, 3:09 pm
Congratulations, dude!

Admin
View user profile

on July 3rd 2015, 9:32 pm
Suikuden III for the PS2. Believe it or not I managed to find a used copy for $25 at a yard sale! Prinny

on September 20th 2015, 10:18 am
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters has been added to my Gameboy collection lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum