Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

My Laptop Empty My Laptop

September 9th 2011, 7:54 pm
Ok so a few of you guys know I had a laptop and it died on me, causing me to have to return to posting from my wii. That laptop was on its last legs anyways. it was made in 2002 and had like 7 previous owners before it came to me. Anyways i got some good news today. I may be getting an even better one.

With Windows 7, a builtin webcam and a dual core processor with Live built right it. Dont get too excited though as I MAY!!!! be getting it. And not for a few months. So fingers crossed. Also the catch with this is the new Laptop I MAY be getting dosent have photoshop on it. So until i get back that program I can no longer work on the Wiiwarewave Youtube commercial or make custom logos or sigs.

So thats that. Keep your fingers crossed.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

My Laptop Captaincanucksigcopy
Andy
Andy

My Laptop Empty Re: My Laptop

September 9th 2011, 8:00 pm
Very Happy Yay!!

September 9th 2011, 8:11 pm
Godd news I hope things work out for you Smile
edit hahaha I meant to say good lol I sounded like a veggie elder from Monster Hunter Tri XD
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

September 9th 2011, 9:53 pm
Like i said dont get your hopes up. I may not even get it.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

My Laptop Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)