Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Tetris is back and better than ever in this new puzzle game brimming with multiplayer goodness!

Gameplay
In many of the game modes you must position different shaped colored blocks on the bottom of the screen and create full rows of blocks horizontally to clear those rows. If you clear four rows at the same time you get a Tetris which has a different effect, depending on what mode you are playing, such as causing many rows of gray blocks to lift up on the bottom of your opponents' screen. This puts them much closer to losing the match.

As for the new modes featured in this game I'll just say that despite being fun they don't compare with the more traditional modes. This game supports a variety of controllers such as the Classic Controller, Wiimote and even the Wii Ballance Board!  There are over a dozen tetris games in this title including Tetris Climber, Tetris Balance, VS and Online VS, just to name a few. What's more, almost every one of the modes are enjoyable. This games online mode is great fun and you don't need to be worried about not finding somebody to play against as there are plenty of people who still play this game online.

Graphics & Sound
The graphics are a bit basic (as is the case with most Tetris games) but some of the animated background scenes you can choose from in the options are pretty cool. The sound in this game is basic as you'd expect, however some of the music tracks in this game are quite nice.

Bottom line: This is a great puzzle game with awesome online Features and great gameplay as well as some nice music. It's well worth the 1200 Wii Points if you are a puzzle game fan or want to have some seriously challenging online matches.

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

Last edited by Reanfan on October 22nd 2018, 1:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Review: Tetris Party (WiiWare) - Page 1 19654

Review: Tetris Party (WiiWare) - Page 1 87457210

Review: Tetris Party (WiiWare) - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 23rd 2011, 10:10 pmNINTENBRO
Jnes5 and Epona, would you guys be down to play at least a few nights every couple weeks or so, if I spend the points on it? I really don't want to play it alone. Otherwise I'd spend the points on something I would enjoy playing by myself. How are the WFC modes?)<:
Jnes5
September 23rd 2011, 10:55 pmJnes5
WiiAboutU wrote:Jnes5 and Epona, would you guys be down to play at least a few nights every couple weeks or so, if I spend the points on it? I really don't want to play it alone. Otherwise I'd spend the points on something I would enjoy playing by myself. How are the WFC modes?)<:

Of course I can ! Smile

But from what I've seen there is only one mode, which is the regular mode, I MIGHT be mistaken though, but as it is, the game is still fun !

You can check out my FC for this game in the stickied topic "WiiWare games Friendcodes Topic" in the wiiware forum section !
NINTENBRO
September 23rd 2011, 11:10 pmNINTENBRO
Alright Jnes, let me see if I can find a couple more friends to play with and then I'll send you a PM containing my fc. (<:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)