Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
Renegade kid considering Dementium 3... but needs your help support ! Dementium-the-ward

Do you like the Dementium games that are on the DS ? would you like to see a 3rd one coming out ? well, guess what ? Renegade kid is actually considering to develop the 3rd one for the 3DS right now !... but he needs your help !

Renegade kid has created a "Demenium 3D" Facebook page asking you for your help support ! he states on his Facebook post that the only thing that you need to do is to go to southpeak's contact page (the link is in the Facebook post) and express your love for Renegade Kid and the Dementium games, so that way southpeak may consider to publish the title for the 3DS.

I've never played the game to be honest, but the games do look fun and scary to play ! but what about you ? do you want to support for Dementium 3 ?

Source: Dementium 3D Facebook page

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Zatchbell
I already posted my desire to get more sequels Very Happy
Supertimbros
Not a big fan of the series but it's always nice to get a sequel to a game........unless it's Fireplacing or Sexy Poker Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)