Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Save Hyrule from a dark entity known as Zant who is bent on bringing an eternal twilight to the world turning all humans into spirits!

This was the first Zelda game to launch on multiple consoles and one of the first Wii games/last Gamecube games released as well as one of the most graphicly impressive Gamecube games. The games world is one of the largest you'll see in an adventure game and has many environments such as a desert, forest, tundra, plains as well as lakes and rivers.

This game is also one of the largest games developed by Nintendo as it clocks in at a whopping 40+ hours to beat and can take over 100 hours to find all of the games secrets. The game play's similar to the (N64) game Ocarina of Time but also has several key differences such as Links new wolf form that allows him to visually track scents and burrow into the ground to enter places that can't be accessed in his human form.

This game has extremely realistic graphics for a Wii/Gamecube game and shows great detail in all of the locations and also has some surprising weather/time of day effects such as blowing dust, fireflies and even changing weather such as rain/snow and even Thunderstorms. The character models are equally impressive as they are detailed and have realistic facial expressions. The soundtrack is absolutely remarkable as much of its music is fully orchestrated and has a dark yet epic feel to it.

Bottom line: With an epic story, beautiful visuals, awesome soundtrack and gameplay that is unmatched in the adventure genre, this is one game that should be in every Wii/Gamecube owners game library.

Score Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!
Attachments
Review: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Retail) Attachment
tloztp.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Ichigofan on April 28th 2016, 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Review: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Retail) 19654

Review: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Retail) 87457210

Review: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Link_i_am
May 2nd 2011, 2:38 pmLink_i_am
I'm a huge fan of Zelda games,and I think Twilight Princess is one of the very best games in the series Smile

I really like your review Admin Smile
KeAfan7
thank you kindly Wink
FuManchu
This is personally my favorite game in the series and in my top 3 favorite wii games Exclamation
your review isn't the greatest,but still does a decent job at describing what's good about the game Wink
Amufungal
I like the dark story this game portrays Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)