Is this a glimmer of hope for Xenoblade Chronicles to sell well ? Topo10

Do you think that Xenoblade Chronicles is going to sell well in Europe so that it will warrant a release in America ? if not, then let me change your mind a bit !

As of right now, Xenoblade Chronicles is now on the top 10 Bestsellers in PC & Video Games in Amazon.co.uk and it looks like it is slowly raising up as Im typing this.

So... all I can say right now to Europe is...

Thank you... thank you so much...

Source: Gonintendo & Amazon.co.uk

Disclaimer: Sorry for doing it again ! Embarassed this was also very important so... I won't do it again ! I promise !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

Anonymous
W00t next stop America Wink
Towafan7
Jnes5 when did I say you COULDN'T report news here xD
Keep it up european gamers keep on pre ordering Xenoblade Chronicles Wink
Jnes5
Rukiafan wrote:Jnes5 when did I say you COULDN'T report news here xD

Because I thought that teapot was going to be the only one posting the news Embarassed

So if Im not breaking the rules what Im doing, then I guess I can post some news that are very important like this one... unless of course teapot has already covered it...

Oh ! and don't forget to post this news story and the Zone of the Enders news story at twitter and other social places whoever is on charge of those !
Marioman18
Maybe I'll be able to play Xenoblade when I'm at my winter home in the United States Smile
Anonymous
I want this game Reggie! give me what I want Mad
Andy

@Jnes5 wrote:

Because I thought that teapot was going to be the only one posting the news Embarassed

So if Im not breaking the rules what Im doing, then I guess I can post some news that are very important like this one... unless of course teapot has already covered it...

Oh ! and don't forget to post this news story and the Zone of the Enders news story at twitter and other social places whoever is on charge of those !

Sorry if you feel that way JNes! I broke my leg so, looks like all i'll be doing is posting news. If you would like, maybe we could work on a story together! PM me. We can discuss there.
Tinglemaster
Teapot wrote:

@Jnes5 wrote:

Sorry if you feel that way JNes! I broke my leg so, looks like all i'll be doing is posting news. If you would like, maybe we could work on a story together! PM me. We can discuss there.
I hope your leg gets better soon Wink
Andy
@Tinglemaster wrote:
Teapot wrote:

@Jnes5 wrote:

I hope your leg gets better soon Wink

Hahah! Thank you! Laughing
RoboYoshi
I want this game soooo badly so please Reggie don't disappoint me Surprised
Sneaker
on August 17th 2011, 1:20 pmSneaker
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I pre-ordered it. So stop complaining now Wink.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum