Go down

Re: What was the last game you beat?

on July 10th 2015, 5:31 pm
Finished the first Uncharted Yesterday. I already Started the Second one

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on July 10th 2015, 6:51 pm
@Kushina Surprised wow! That was fast, I need to get back into it... I'm going to try to play more JRPGs for a little, since a friend of mine recommended a lot on 3DS :/ I need to get better at them

on July 10th 2015, 8:26 pm
IIRC, the last game I beat was Egg (Game & Watch). Razz

Okay, the ACTUAL most recent game I beat was either Mario 3D World, A Link Between Worlds or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. It's been a while, so I can't quite remember which one. Neutral

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on July 11th 2015, 2:51 pm
The last game I beat would be Super Mario 3D Land Exclamation

Admin
View user profile

on August 20th 2015, 2:33 pm
Freedom Planet was the last game that I beat. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on September 16th 2015, 7:08 pm
Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire.

on September 16th 2015, 7:25 pm
I just beat my first custom mini-adventure in Super Mario Maker. I call it "Super Mario Mini", and you can expect an article detailing it very soon! victory

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 16th 2015, 8:37 pm
Kirby squeak squad for WiiU VC... And it took longer then it should've... I've not been that good at beating games recently :/
Admin
View user profile

on February 26th 2018, 9:15 pm
I beat Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus. It was REALLY short compared to the other Ratchet & Clank games I've played so far. Five planets is a joke when even the original had like 20 planets to explore...Neutral

on July 10th 2018, 2:34 am
@Reanfan Nexus isn't intended to be a full-scale entry in the series. It's more of a filler midquel-style title, kind of like Quest for Booty (which only had four areas to explore from memory).

ON-TOPIC: I beat the Octo Expansion! (I did need MC.Princess and DJ_Hyperfresh to help me on some of the missions, though, ESPECIALLY the Tower Control ones. Granted, I suck at Tower Control, but it's still a delicious Deep-Fried Shwaffle with extra whipped cream...wait...what was the question again? scratch )

I unlocked Octolings when I beat the expansion, and my avatar is my new Octoling character in Splatoon 2, who just so happens to be the protagonist of the sequel to my Splatoon 2 fanfic. You can catch the first episode next week right here on WiiWareWave!

/end shameless, slightly off-topic self-plug Razz

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum