View previous topicGo downView next topic

What was the last game you beat?

on August 13th 2011, 12:27 am
The last game I beat was House of The Dead Overkill!
@staff I hope you review HoTD Overkill because imho it is a gem that could easily be missed in the sea of dirt clods on the wii Laughing

Re: What was the last game you beat?

on August 13th 2011, 1:29 pm
My sig will tell you what i recently beat. Oh, and No worries! I'll work on the review. My guess is that i will finish it within the next day or so.

on August 13th 2011, 1:33 pm
Gyrostarr
A very challenging wiiware arcade game that rukiafan stated is similar to tempest in his review Very Happy

on August 13th 2011, 1:36 pm

on September 6th 2011, 3:07 pm
Arc Rise Fantasia and it was a fun experience much better than Tales of Symphonia 2 Exclamation

on September 6th 2011, 3:57 pm
Conduit 2. Im soon gonna be finished with Force Unleashed 2 also so i'll say that as well. Its a very short game. 3 hours in and Im already 40% complete.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on September 6th 2011, 4:13 pm
Kirby's Epic Yarn

on April 30th 2012, 11:17 am
Bit Trip Runner.

FINALLY!!!!

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on May 14th 2012, 4:36 am
How dare you?! I would never hit my games! They're amongst my most treasured possessions! Surprised

...oh, I get it now. Well, the most recent game I've won is an online match of BattleCON last night. Both my opponent and I were playing as Hikari, and even though I'm still a complete novice I managed to pwn him into next Tuesday! Very Happy

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo
Admin
View user profile

on May 14th 2012, 7:38 am
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

After completing the Gamecube version I got the uncut Wii edition a while ago. I finally started it and completed NORMAL to unlock PRO and then completed PRO to unlock the Infinity Launcher for that mode, then completed "The Mercenaries" with all characters, all levels, all 5-Star Ranks to unlock the Handcannon. Also completed "Assignment Ada" and "Separate Ways" for the Chicago Typewriter.
Then beat PRO NewGamePlus, found all Treasure and Data Files, maxed out all the best weapons, and got Special Costumes 1 & 2.

On WiiWare I completed 2 FAST 4 GNOMZ (100%), and RUSH RUSH RALLY RACING (17/21 achievements), also beat ARKANOID Plus! several times.

Now I'm playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii) to see the other endings (I beat it once), and MONSTER WORLD IV (VC/MD) and Newton VS The Horde (WW) because I downloaded them recently.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum