Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
RoboYoshi
RoboYoshi

Do you think Yoshi's Island will ever be released on vc? Empty Do you think Yoshi's Island will ever be released on vc?

August 10th 2011, 12:40 pm
I keep waiting and waiting but it hasn't been released Neutral
What are the chances it'll be released on vc Question
Jnes5
Jnes5

Do you think Yoshi's Island will ever be released on vc? Empty Re: Do you think Yoshi's Island will ever be released on vc?

August 10th 2011, 3:18 pm
I don't know, but I've heard that one of the reasons why they won't release the game is because of the Super FX chip that was included in the game, and so does the original starfox for the SNES, which was also not released on the VC.

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
PhoenixSage
PhoenixSage

Do you think Yoshi's Island will ever be released on vc? Empty Re: Do you think Yoshi's Island will ever be released on vc?

August 10th 2011, 4:34 pm
I heard nintendo no longer has rights to the technology so they can't release it D:
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

August 10th 2011, 5:07 pm
Yoshi's Island is coming to the 3DS if you are a member of the 3DS Ambassador's Program. But I think the chip is causing problems to get it released on Wii VC.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)