Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Pink Creampuff's First Adventure On A Home Console!

Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) Wiiu_s15

Kirby's Adventure was one of the first platforming games that was easy enough for anyone to complete. Despite the absolutely cute nature of this game it's fun and addictive that will keep you coming back time and time again.

This game has seven large unique worlds with many levels each. There are a few minigames as well such as quick draw and egg catcher, which are quite fun. The game also features a catchy soundtrack and memorible tunes.

Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) Wiiu_s16

But the real meat in this game is it's gameplay. The gameplay is unique in the sense that Kirby eats his enemies to gain new powers instead of obtaining power-ups. Not only that, but if Kirby eats any two enemies at once, it will activate a random power instead of that of the ememy swallowed.

Kirby's natural ability to float in the air is another unique element that you'll be glad the cute little cream puff has as some areas are quite difficult to reach without utilizing this ability. Also hidden in some levels are switches that unlock minigames and other stuff hidden on the world map.

Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) Wiiu_s17

Bottom line: Kirby's Adventure is fun and although it looks "kiddy" it's really fun for people of all ages and it's a great deal at 500 Wii Points Smile.

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

Last edited by Reanfan on February 18th 2018, 10:19 am; edited 7 times in total

Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) 19654

Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) 87457210

Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
May 2nd 2011, 12:54 pmAmufungal
I like the Kirby series because it's one of those rare games that is so fun yet isn't too stressful Smile

Nice review admin Wink
KeAfan7
June 25th 2011, 11:11 pmKeAfan7
I'll be redoing this review sometime in the near future to make it larger and more detailed Wink
Ms_Kinomoto
September 22nd 2011, 5:37 pmMs_Kinomoto
Kirby games are so full of fun Smile
Andy
September 22nd 2011, 5:39 pmAndy
A blast to the past with Kirby games! Smile
Objection Blaster
September 22nd 2011, 7:48 pmObjection Blaster
This review is too short,but I guess it was one of the first reviews so I guess it's good Wink
I'm looking forward to the revamped review Cool
NINTENBRO
September 22nd 2011, 8:27 pmNINTENBRO
Hmmm... Seems like a lot of content for an NES title. I've only experienced the original (Kirby's Dreamland) way back in '92, also had extremely easy gameplay. (<:
NINTENBRO
September 22nd 2011, 8:30 pmNINTENBRO
↑Anticipates Kirby's Return to Dreamland, thinks it'll be better then DKCR and NSMB combined.
RoboYoshi
September 22nd 2011, 8:34 pmRoboYoshi
It's huge for an NES game it has over 40 levels 4 minigames and secret levels!
And once you complete the game 100% you unlock hard mode which has more enemies and kirby has lower health Wink
NINTENBRO
September 22nd 2011, 8:40 pmNINTENBRO
Roboluigi wrote:It's huge for an NES game it has over 40 levels 4 minigames and secret levels!
And once you complete the game 100% you unlock hard mode which has more enemies and kirby has lower health Wink
Seriously, WOW!
Do the other entries contain as much production value?
RoboYoshi
September 22nd 2011, 8:50 pmRoboYoshi
Nope Epic Yarn was the first game since Kirby's Adventure to feature so much content without turning it into a minigame collection "looking at you Kirby's Super Star".
In my opinion this is the best game in the series Wink
Megatron2000
September 22nd 2011, 10:42 pmMegatron2000
Indeed,but Kirby Return to Dreamland will likely be every bit as good!
If anything it may end up being even better |D
NINTENBRO
September 26th 2011, 2:11 amNINTENBRO
If you guys had 500 points left and a friend just gifted you Moto Heroz, would you?
A.) Download Kirby's Adventure.
B.) Download 3D Pixel Racing.
C.) Wait and see what the DLC for Moto Heroz is like.
ZezHylia
September 26th 2011, 2:18 amZezHylia
A:Download Kirby's Adventure no contest
3D Pixel Racing is nearly unplayable due to shoddy Wii wheel only controls....and the download content for MotoHeroz is supposed to be extra stuff for party mode which makes it not so good if you mainly play single player.
NINTENBRO
September 26th 2011, 2:28 amNINTENBRO
Thanks, that's good to know ZezHylia. I didn't know the DLC was only going to add more for party mode. I thought it might add to the online and story mode as well. Then I guess I'll download Kirby then.

Last edited by WiiAboutU on September 26th 2011, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
ZezHylia
September 26th 2011, 2:35 amZezHylia
WiiAboutU wrote:Thanks, that's good to know ZezHylia. I didn't know the DLC was only going to add more for party mode. I thought it might be for the online as well. Then I guess I'll download Kirby then.
No problem I hope you have fun playing your new game Very Happy
KeAfan7
January 3rd 2014, 2:23 pmKeAfan7
I just updated this review with screenshots and a few other changes! Wink
Trinity33
January 4th 2014, 12:28 pmTrinity33
The new style of reviews is much more tidy now thanks to the fact that every pic in the articles are the same size.
Anonymous
July 5th 2014, 5:08 pmGuest
Beautiful review Rukiafan! I love you
I love Kirby and this game is the best! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
June 1st 2016, 9:08 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Ichigofan wrote:The Pink Creampuff's First Adventure!
But Kirby's Dream Land was his first adventure! Wink

In any case, superb review, my friend! Review: Kirby's Adventure (Wii VC) 631737971
KeAfan7
February 17th 2018, 10:40 amKeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack Thanks for the clarification. Wink
Brian2030
February 18th 2018, 10:00 amBrian2030
Theres a Remake of this game on Gameboy Advance, called; Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)