View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

Kirby's Adventure (NES)

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
The Pink Creampuff's First Adventure!

Kirby's Adventure was one of the first platforming games that was easy enough for anyone to complete. Despite the absolutely cute nature of this game it's fun and addictive that will keep you coming back time and time again.

This game has seven large unique worlds with many levels each. There are a few minigames as well such as quick draw and egg catcher, which are quite fun. The game also features a catchy soundtrack and memorible tunes.

But the real meat in this game is it's gameplay. The gameplay is unique in the sense that Kirby eats his enemies to gain new powers instead of obtaining power-ups. Not only that, but if Kirby eats any two enemies at once, it will activate a random power instead of that of the ememy swallowed.

Kirby's natural ability to float in the air is another unique element that you'll be glad the cute little cream puff has as some areas are quite difficult to reach without utilizing this ability. Also hidden in some levels are switches that unlock minigames and other stuff hidden on the world map.

Bottom line: Kirby's Adventure is fun and although it looks "kiddy" it's really fun for people of all ages and it's a great deal at 500 Wii Points Smile.

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

Last edited by Rukiafan on January 3rd 2014, 2:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

on May 2nd 2011, 12:54 pmAmufungal
I like the Kirby series because it's one of those rare games that is so fun yet isn't too stressful Smile

Nice review admin Wink
on June 25th 2011, 11:11 pmReanfan
I'll be redoing this review sometime in the near future to make it larger and more detailed Wink
on September 22nd 2011, 5:37 pmMs_Kinomoto
Kirby games are so full of fun Smile
on September 22nd 2011, 5:39 pmAndy
A blast to the past with Kirby games! Smile
on September 22nd 2011, 7:48 pmObjection Blaster
This review is too short,but I guess it was one of the first reviews so I guess it's good Wink
I'm looking forward to the revamped review Cool
on September 22nd 2011, 8:27 pmNINTENBRO
Hmmm... Seems like a lot of content for an NES title. I've only experienced the original (Kirby's Dreamland) way back in '92, also had extremely easy gameplay. (<:
on September 22nd 2011, 8:30 pmNINTENBRO
↑Anticipates Kirby's Return to Dreamland, thinks it'll be better then DKCR and NSMB combined.
on September 22nd 2011, 8:34 pmRoboYoshi
It's huge for an NES game it has over 40 levels 4 minigames and secret levels!
And once you complete the game 100% you unlock hard mode which has more enemies and kirby has lower health Wink
on September 22nd 2011, 8:40 pmNINTENBRO
Roboluigi wrote:It's huge for an NES game it has over 40 levels 4 minigames and secret levels!
And once you complete the game 100% you unlock hard mode which has more enemies and kirby has lower health Wink
Seriously, WOW!
Do the other entries contain as much production value?
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum