Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Aboard The Hype-Train!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave - Contest: WiiWareWave's 8th Anniversary Contest Kicks Off Now! ~ Update: Winners Announced ~ Header10

In celebration of WiiWareWave's 8th anniversary, we're holding a open contest for all members for a chance to win one of eight prizes! To enter just comment on this article "no spam please" and on March 11th at 12:00 PM Arizona Time we'll choose the winners! The prizes are as follows:

Grand Prize: $100 eShop code. ~Winner @RWBY_Red~
1st Prize: $75 PSN code. ~Winner @Kain~
2nd and 3rd prizes: Song of Memories (PS4) codes ~Winners @Talesfanatic & @StarOceanCrazy~
4th and 5th Prizes: Hell Warders (PS4) codes. ~Winners @Tinglemaster & @ZatchBell~
6th Prize: $10 PSN code ~Winner @Digidestined~
7th Prize: Super Pixel Racing (PS4) code. ~Winner @Amufungal~
8th Prize $5 eShop code. ~Winner @Grumblevolcano~

Congratulations to the winners! We look forward to doing this again next year!

Game Codes Provided By PQube, PSN And eShop Codes Provided By Us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Contest #WiiWareWave #PQUBE #Sony #Nintendo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Towafan7 on March 11th 2019, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

WiiWareWave - Contest: WiiWareWave's 8th Anniversary Contest Kicks Off Now! ~ Update: Winners Announced ~ 19654

WiiWareWave - Contest: WiiWareWave's 8th Anniversary Contest Kicks Off Now! ~ Update: Winners Announced ~ 87457210

WiiWareWave - Contest: WiiWareWave's 8th Anniversary Contest Kicks Off Now! ~ Update: Winners Announced ~ Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
I'll comment, but I doubt I can enter. Also, I can't use the codes anyway, so I'm commenting purely for fun. ☺️
RWBY_Red
I'd love to win that $100 eshop code! I love you
Happy anniversary WiiWareWave!
TechnicalIssues8
Congrats on your 8th anniversary!
SalsumHawkeye
Can’t hurt to try????
armerocks
Im confused by the rule do we just comment anything or write the comment "no spam please " xD?  Also for those who love monster hunter, happy 15th anniversary for MH. I made video on youtube if you wana see it. I would like the psn75$ since i dont use eshop or the ps4 games be nice to
Grumblevolcano
@armerocks I think we should just comment about WiiWareWave's 8th anniversary. Congratulations eight years is quite the accomplishment!
KeAfan7
@armerocks It's pretty much as @Grumblevolcano says. @GeekyGamerZack You do realize that the Switch isn't region-locked right? If you win the $100 eShop card code all you have to do is create a North American alt account and use the code and presto #HappyeShopping! Wink
Kain
RyanNerdyGamer
@Towafan7 Oh yeah... WiiWareWave - Contest: WiiWareWave's 8th Anniversary Contest Kicks Off Now! ~ Update: Winners Announced ~ 1625187496

Woo! Lucky number 8! Octolings everywhere are no doubt overjoyed by this celebration. Happy

(I should really craft some Octo emoji...)
Talesfanatic
Congratulations on reaching the eight year milestone!
Tinglemaster
Congratulations WiiWareWave!
andelbam
GG on your 8th year Anniversary.

Interested in any of the PSN prizes, if I win.
Staroceancrazy
@andelbam Welcome to WiiWareWave Exclamation
@Towafan7 @GeekyGamerZack Congratulations Exclamation
Zatchbell
@andelbam Welcome to the community!

On topic - Congratulations to the staff of this community, eight years is a long time in internet years and most websites never reach that milestone! Birthday Wishes
Golden Freiza
Booyaa! Just two more years before WiiWareWave is a decade old! Congratulations! Super Saiyen
armerocks
Happy 8th anniversary
RyanNerdyGamer
@Staroceancrazy I keep forgetting that I'm co-owner of WiiWareWave, which is a little embarrassing. I still feel like I'm "just another member", even after all these years. Laughing
DigiDestined
Happy 8th WiiWareWave! =)
Megatron2000
Congratulations for your 8 long years of greatness! Megatron Happy
Amufungal
Way to go team WiiWareWave! Smile
Amufungal
@andelbam Welcome to our community. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
D'oh! I completely missed the fact that a new member made a post. Surprised

Anyway, welcome to the friendliest gaming community on the World Wide Interwebs, @andelbam! WiiWareWave - Contest: WiiWareWave's 8th Anniversary Contest Kicks Off Now! ~ Update: Winners Announced ~ 631737971
KeAfan7
@andelbam Welcome aboard! I hope that you enjoy our community! Wink
Amufungal
Oh neat I won a prize! Thanks for the game @Towafan7. Smile
Navi
Congratulations to the winners!
RyanNerdyGamer
Congratulations, everyone! victory
Staroceancrazy
@GeekyGamerZack I won? Surprised
Awesome and congratulations to the other winners Exclamation
Permissions in this forum: