Go down

Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion Empty Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion

on February 27th 2019, 8:09 pm
Okay, I'm genuinely surprised that no-one's started this discussion already. Come on, Wavers! Let's get this steam-powered hype train rolling! WOO-WOO! XD

Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion Empty Re: Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion

on February 28th 2019, 11:13 pm
My body is ready! Can't wait for a main series Pokemon game on the big-screen! Wink

Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion Empty Re: Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion

on February 28th 2019, 11:37 pm
Yeah! Bring on Pokémon Sword and Shield! Upside-down Great Britain Galar, here we come! Pikachu

The new starters are awesome. Sobble has the most adorable design of all three basic forms, but Scorbunny's definitely my favourite (even moreso if its leaked stage-2 evo is real), and I look forward to taking my little Peppy* with me throughout my journey. Happy

*Tentative nickname

on May 28th 2019, 10:41 pm
A Pokemon Direct was announced for next week! Pikachu

on May 29th 2019, 2:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Clefairy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on June 2nd 2019, 9:49 pm
Scorbunny is going to be my starter Exclamation

Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion Star_o10

on June 3rd 2019, 2:20 pm

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on June 5th 2019, 2:44 pm
Bit of a coinkidink that I decided on Pokémon Sword MONTHS ago, and the Sword cover legend happens to be named Zack. lol!
Spoiler:
Or should that be Zacian...? Eh, close enough. Razz
Pokémon Sword and Shield Discussion 600px-Zacian

on June 13th 2019, 4:22 pm
That's a cool looking legendary right there. Certainly better than Zygarde or the Lonalulu legendaries. Razz

on June 14th 2019, 3:56 pm
Hey, don't diss mah boi Tapu Koko, aka Lightning Warrior Chicken! lol!

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum