Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lying Has Never Been So Fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) 900x10

Developed by Nippon Ichi Software and published by NIS America, The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince is a heartfelt tale about a wolf with a beautiful voice and a prince who is accidentally blinded by the wolf and their journey to restore his eyesight! Continue reading our review to find out why we highly recommend the game to all PS4 and Switch owners!

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) 900x11

The story is most certainly the strong point of the game and is absolutely amazing! The storybook style storytelling is gorgeous, will the script is touching and at times, enchanting! The downside is the game is quite short so you'll likely wish there was more content, but what is there in-terms of story is nearly flawless!

The gameplay is the weak-point, but is still solid. Basically it's a puzzle-based platformer and its mechanics are excellent, though there isn't a whole lot of variety between the various stages which holds the game back from getting a perfect score. The game can easily be beaten in a few hours and there are a couple of different endings which adds a bit of replay value to the game.

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) 900x13

The controls in the game are pretty easy to learn and are quite simple to master to be quite honest, and while the platforming aspects are for the most part exceptionally easy, the puzzle elements can be quite sadistic at times so expect some mind-bending puzzles that might leave you scratching your head for a spell or two.

The audio-visual presentation is nothing short of amazing, whether it's the storybook cutscenes, the gorgeous artistic backgrounds in the stages, the superbly detailed characters and enemies, or the amazing soundtrack, it's top-tier stuff and is nearly perfect!

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) 900x14

Bottom-Line: With an amazing story, solid gameplay, excellent controls, and a nearly flawless audio-visual presentation, The Liar Princess and The Blind Prince is a great game that is worth looking into if you're an owner of a PS4 or Nintendo Switch the only downside is that the game is quite short. Anyways we give The Liar Princess and The Blind Prince a good to great level of recommendation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Score: ★★★★★★★★½☆ 8.5/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Review NipponIchiSoftware #NISA #PS4 #Switch #Retail #Platformer #Puzzler #StoryDriven #Atmospheric

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Towafan7 on February 23rd 2019, 9:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) 19654

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) 87457210

Puzzler - Review: The Liar Princess And The Blind Prince (PS4 Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Yeah finally a review of this game I agree with, most I’ve seen are low scores, but I thought this was a nice simple puzzle platformer. Also reminds me of Dokuro
KeAfan7
Kenshin A-Go-Go
February 23rd 2019, 9:51 pmKenshin A-Go-Go
This game had an amazing story, but I didn't particularly enjoy its gameplay. Sad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
February 23rd 2019, 9:57 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Nice review lol. Smile
Kain
Nice review @Towafan7!
KeAfan7
@Kenshin A-Go-Go @Aqua Cherry Blossom @Kain Thanks for the comments you guys! Especially you @KokorOtaku! You get a thanks and +1! Wink
KeAfan7
@KokorOtaku Also I thought a few of the later puzzles were pretty challenging. I knew "what" I had to do, it just took me a while to figure out how to accomplish it. Embarassed
ShanaNoShakugan
February 24th 2019, 5:53 pmShanaNoShakugan
Such lovely review @Towafan7. Smile
KeAfan7
@ShanaNoShakugan Thanks for the feedback! Wink
Anime_Gurl
What a wonderful review @Towafan7! ^-^
ToughGamer
Good review @Towafan7.
Amufungal
Nice review @Towafan7. Smile
Zatchbell
@KokorOtaku Agreed 100%. Most of the reviews of this game from other sites were really unfair and nitpicky.
Neptune
Nice review. Smile
KeAfan7
Thanks for the feedback! Wink
.hacker
Great review!
RyanNerdyGamer
SPOILER ALERT: A wizard did it. Heheh, just kidding! Razz

I have yet to play this game, but I'd like to, and believe me when I say that isn't a lie. Wink
KokorOtaku
@GeekyGamerZack You’re a Princess? Surprised
RWBY_Red
Good review!
RyanNerdyGamer
@KokorOtaku No, but I AM in another castle! lol!
Staroceancrazy
Awesome review @Towafan7 Exclamation
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)