Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic

+4
Amufungal
TechnicalIssues8
KeAfan7
Kain
8 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic - Page 1 Empty Re: Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic

February 9th 2019, 10:04 am
@Aqua Cherry Blossom @TechnicalIssues8 I thought there was as well or is chapter 3 the post-game content?

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic - Page 1 19654

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic - Page 1 87457210

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
TechnicalIssues8
TechnicalIssues8
Admin

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic - Page 1 Empty Re: Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic

February 9th 2019, 10:36 am
Acts two and three are considered post-game content, but once you're done with Act three, you're done. This game was so well thought out and executed that I want to play it time and again.
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 11th 2019, 8:57 pm
@TechnicalIssues8 There is no way that chapter 2 is post game. Chapter one doesn't have a proper ending, but chapter 2 does. The only post game chapter is chapter 3.

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
TechnicalIssues8
TechnicalIssues8
Admin

February 11th 2019, 10:45 pm
You're right. After I wrote it I realized I made a mistake however I got distracted before I could fix my error. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Act Three is the only post game...though I wish there was more Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 14th 2019, 5:04 pm
Well the switch versions looking great after that direct, but man I have too many RPGs to play... Sad I’m getting sad

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

February 14th 2019, 8:17 pm
@KokorOtaku It's EXTREMELY rare for the Switch to get a superior version of a game so it's always nice when Nintendo fans draw the long straw from time-to-time. Wink

.hacker
.hacker

March 4th 2019, 3:18 am
Are there any guides on the internet with information about rare monsters to help complete the bestiary? I need help finding some rare species and what time of day they appear during.

Dragon Quest XI Unofficial Topic - Page 1 Hack-g10
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 29th 2019, 11:31 am
@TechnicalIssues8 I'm stuck in chapter 3 against the boss when you return to the castle. The boss is too strong because everyone in my party besides the hero are WAY underlevelled. Any tips?

TechnicalIssues8
TechnicalIssues8
Admin

May 29th 2019, 12:59 pm
Towafan7 wrote:@TechnicalIssues8 I'm stuck in chapter 3 against the boss when you return to the castle. The boss is too strong because everyone in my party besides the hero are WAY underlevelled. Any tips?

If you have a save previous to the one before you went into the castle again, I strongly urge you to reload that and level. That's one of the clinchers about this game is you really have to watch your levels or the bosses can wipe the floor with you. Who do you have in your party right now? You might want to play around with characters. I had Hero, Eight, Erik, and Serena in my party to down that boss along with many others in Chapter 3. Hope this helps. It's been a while since I've played so you made me think there for a second lol.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)