Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

New "GeekyGamerZack Original" Webseries Announcement Empty New "GeekyGamerZack Original" Webseries Announcement

on December 28th 2018, 6:27 am
Spoiler:
A voice echoes through the darkness.

Voice: Hey! Wake up! Come on, dude, open your eyes!

We see a view appear in the centre of the scene that resembles eyes slowly opening. As the scene clears, a Mii with dark hair, purple irises and yellow-tinted sunglasses seems to take form.

Mii: Oh, thank goodness! I thought you'd never wake up! Are you okay?

Zack's voice: Yeah, I think so...wait...are you a...a Mii?!

Mii: Well, yeah, of course I am.

Zack's voice: What?! But...how?

The Mii smirks.

Mii: You should be asking yourself the same question.

Zack's voice: Uh...what?

The Mii holds out his hand.

Mii: Here, let me help you up.

Zack's voice: Uh...right.

We see a hand stretch into view, but it looks like a 3D CG model. The hand grabs the Mii's hand, and the scene appears to lift up. The view looks around.

Zack's voice: Wait...isn't this...Battlefield?!

Mii: You catch on quick, don't you? Yeah, this is Battlefield, and you've been summoned from your world to join an elite team known as...the Smash Warriors. What's your name?

We cut to a view of GeekyGamerZack's Mii, who speaks with his voice.

Zack's Mii: It's...uh...I forgot.

Mii: Understandable. Mind if I call you Azul for now?

Zack's Mii shakes his head.

Zack's Mii: That's fine.

Mii: Very well. I am Master Fan, your mentor and instructor in the ways of the Smash Warrior.

Azul's eyes widen.

Azul's thoughts: I thought I recognised that voice...Master Fan...must be Reanfan!

Super Smash Warriors: A new weekly tokusatsu webseries COMING SOON!

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

New "GeekyGamerZack Original" Webseries Announcement Empty Re: New "GeekyGamerZack Original" Webseries Announcement

on December 30th 2018, 10:53 am
I tried to join your new website upon Reanfan's request, but it wouldn't allow me to join @GeekyGamerZack lol. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

New "GeekyGamerZack Original" Webseries Announcement Empty Re: New "GeekyGamerZack Original" Webseries Announcement

on December 30th 2018, 2:32 pm
@Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:I tried to join your new website upon Reanfan's request, but it wouldn't allow me to join @GeekyGamerZack lol. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, for some reason it's been preventing people from signing up, and I can't figure out why. Sad

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum