Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time To Carve The Cheep Cheep Once Again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave News: Happy Thanksgiving From Our Crew To Yours! Mario__s_Thanksgiving_by_JardimStudios-300x189

It's the fourth Thursday in November which means that it's Thanksgiving Day for those of you living in the states! We just wanted to give you, our loyal members proper thanks for continuing to support our community and hope that you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM OUR CREW TO YOURS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#WiiWareWave #Holiday #Greetings #Thanksgiving

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave News: Happy Thanksgiving From Our Crew To Yours! 19654

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave News: Happy Thanksgiving From Our Crew To Yours! 87457210

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave News: Happy Thanksgiving From Our Crew To Yours! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

TheGingerDoctor
November 23rd 2018, 2:39 pmTheGingerDoctor
We don't have Thanksgiving in Australia. We just call it "the day before Black Friday". Razz

In any case, a belated Happy Thanksgiving to my peeps in the US! And a VERY belated Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian peeps as well! Happy

@Reanfan How was your turkey dinner (if you had one)? Wink
KeAfan7
It was good, but depressing. It was my first Thanksgiving with Type-2 Diabetes so I had to have tiny portions of the side-dishes and desert. Crying or Very sad
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack It was the first Thanksgiving I ever went to bed hungry...
TheGingerDoctor
November 24th 2018, 2:43 pmTheGingerDoctor
@Reanfan Sad
Kain
Happy late Thanksgiving!
RWBY_Red
Happy belated Thanksgiving!
Otaku
Sorry for the late comment, but happy Thanksgiving yo Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments