Go down

Hello

on November 21st 2018, 8:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello il be joining this uhm thing. Im not good with introductions. Il try to review a few games thought dont expect alot of words. Im not that used to writing reviews. Rukiafan invited me. Uhm i have ps4,vita, psp,3ds,wii, gamecube, ps2,ps1, gba,gb, gbc, gba sp, sega genesis, snes, console that plays both snes and nes cartridges, im pretty old school i like better games of before than the ones from now but  there still good games nowadays. Il try reviewing some vr games... and im not that talkative unless its about games. Anything else im pretty clueless most of the time. I also have a youtube channel with some ps4 broadcast you can find it under armerocks. Sooo i guess thats it for intro.
Admin
View user profile

Re: Hello

on November 21st 2018, 8:57 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave buddy! Wink

on November 21st 2018, 9:10 pm
@armerocks Welcome to WiiWareWave lol. You sound a lot like myself. I don't talk much to others because most of my friends aren't gamers and they always seem to find my love of games off-putting lol. I am a proud girl gamer, but because of this I'm also a member of the lonely hearts club. Laughing

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on November 21st 2018, 9:28 pm
Welcome Very Happy

View user profile

on November 21st 2018, 9:54 pm
Why, hello there newbie! I'm presently this website's only moderator, but I also do behind the scenes news editing. I will correct typos in news articles and reformat them as necessary. Don't worry though I won't change the wording or context of anything y'all write. Smile

Typos

on November 21st 2018, 10:05 pm
Your might be fixing allot then cause i have many typos DX. I love the clannad anime <3

Proud gamer

on November 21st 2018, 10:09 pm
Thats cool @aqua that your a proud gamer girl. I rarely meet any gamer girls. I mostly meet male gamers. And even they dont play much with me cause my games taste so diferent from theirs
View user profile

on November 21st 2018, 10:10 pm
@armerocks It's such a touching and sad anime. I love you

on November 23rd 2018, 7:32 pm
@armerocks "Welcome, new Galaxy Member!" victory

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on November 24th 2018, 1:01 am
@armerocks checkout @GeekyGamerZack 's original manga series and shorts! They're amazing. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum