Go down

Anyone still play their Wii U?

on July 28th 2018, 6:56 am
So...I managed to get a shiny new Wii U console, and I was wondering if any of you still play yours. I'm eager to friend some of you! Happy

GeekyGamerZack's NNID: SquigleyOctanner

I may not own more than a handful of games atm, but I'm looking to expand my library. victory

Re: Anyone still play their Wii U?

on July 28th 2018, 10:10 am
You can't send friend requests anymore now that Miiverse has been shutdown mate. That said, yes I still play on mine, but the majority of the time I use it as an internet browser.
Admin
View user profile

on July 28th 2018, 10:13 am
@Grumblevolcano Same here. Also WTF was Nintendo thinking tying the friend request feature to Miiverse?!

on July 28th 2018, 6:42 pm
I sadly don’t play mine anymore, Switch has taken over and I’ve sucome to rebuying games I wanted to play on the go bad enough

on August 3rd 2018, 2:48 pm
@Grumblevolcano But I successfully friended @KingreX32 through the Friends menu...?

@Reanfan Could you please try adding me as a friend to confirm my theory? Happy

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on August 3rd 2018, 2:58 pm
UPDATE: Apparently, it's a simple case of going into your Friends list, clicking on "Register Friend", then entering the Nintendo Network ID of the friend in question. When both of you have done this, you'll have added each other to your Friends list.

Apparently, this method of adding friends has existed since the Wii U's dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream inception, which means that friend requests on Miiverse were but one of many (well, two) ways to friend your...uh...friends. Wink

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on August 6th 2018, 5:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks for the info @SplatZack erm, I mean @GeekyGamerZack. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on September 14th 2018, 6:13 pm
My cat Lacey destroyed my Wii's AC Adapter AGAIN. I'll need to replace the cable before I can play on it again...Crying or Very sad

on September 15th 2018, 12:17 pm
I’m thinking of selling my WiiU, but I don’t know how much I’d get for it or how I’d be able to sell my collection of digital games at a decent price. It’s just hard because I’m rebuying a lot of WiiU and 3DS games in my Switch because they’re DX versions and having them on the TV when normally on the go or visa versa is great

on September 16th 2018, 7:47 pm
@KokorOtaku You would get $75 tops for the console and maybe $50 extra for the games. Unfortunately you can get a fine of up to $2,500 if you're found out and secondly your NNID would be at the mercy of whomever you sold your console to.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum