Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Empty I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD

April 17th 2018, 6:02 pm
I just ordered a limited edition Clank Silver 500GB PS4 Slim for $199.99 at GAME! It comes with a digital code for Ratchet and Clank (PS4), and a Captain Qwark Green and Chrome limited edition DS4 controller! Even the console has a chrome insignia of Clank on it! king

My system should arrive on Friday! Happy

Last edited by Reanfan on April 18th 2018, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD 19654

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD 87457210

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Empty Re: I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD

April 17th 2018, 11:27 pm
Ooh! Happy
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

October 8th 2018, 3:58 pm
So jealous. I want a PS4 too. Spider-Man looks absolutely amazing. Had an opportunity too buy it for 190 Euro's. Still regret not getting it now. Hopefully there is a good black friday deal coming soon.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 8th 2018, 4:27 pm
@Sneaker It's a fantastic system and to be honest it has alot more top-notch second and third party exclusives than the Switch. The only thing Nintendo has going for the Switch is its first party games, but since a ton of the first party releases are Wii U ports it suddenly makes the Switch alot less attractive to those of us who already have a Wii U. Neutral

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD 19654

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD 87457210

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)