Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down

Total Votes : 1          

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack - Page 1 Empty Re: Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack

April 29th 2018, 7:16 pm
Episode 6: Squigley's First Splatfest!
AKA "The Splatfest Episode"

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Squigley's Journal - Log 37:

BurstDashV8 likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack - Page 1 Empty Re: Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack

May 4th 2018, 10:49 pm
Episode 7: Part-Time Ink-ployment!
AKA "The Salmon Run Episode"

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Squigley's Journal - Log 56:

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on May 9th 2018, 8:03 pm; edited 15 times in total

DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 5th 2018, 7:56 pm
I can't stop laughing. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 10th 2018, 11:31 pm
Episode 8: Transform-ink-tion!
AKA "The Octo Canyon Episode"

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Squigley's Journal - Log 64:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 14th 2018, 2:39 pm
And that's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed my Splatoon 2 fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks for reading! Love

...just kidding! This was only one part of the Squidkid Saga, which spans a total of three chapters, each one based on a different Splatoon-related thing. In the sequel, we find out what happens to Squigley and the gang after the events of Transform-ink-tion!, so I hope you're looking forward to it this July!

...what's that? You can't wait 'til then for more Squidkid content? Well, it just so happens that there is a prequel to Squigley no Densetsu, which you can find by clicking the link right here. It doesn't officially begin until next week, but you can enjoy a taster of the first episode RIGHT NOW! Isn't that freshing fantastic? Surprised

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and start reading Ally-Squinn no Shinwa! 'Til next time! Happy

--Zack--

SamethP
SamethP

June 2nd 2018, 5:44 pm
Finally caught up and Im glad I did. That was a really fun read man, I'm looking forward to super jumping into the prequel Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 2nd 2018, 9:59 pm
@GeekyGamerZack @SamethP Likewise, I look forward to the continuation of this series! Wink

Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack - Page 1 19654

Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack - Page 1 87457210

Squigley no Densetsu - A Splatoon 2 Fan-fiction Webseries by GeekyGamerZack - Page 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 3rd 2018, 6:55 pm
@Reanfan Then good news, everyone! Ally-Squinn no Shinwa is now live, and you can read it through this link:

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t5658-ally-squinn-no-shinwa-a-splatoon-fan-fiction-webseries-by-geekygamerzack

Also, remember DJ Octavio stating that Squigley no Densetsu seemed to be building up to a sequel? Well, stay tuned for more... Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 8th 2021, 3:22 pm
I posted a poll! Which episode(s) do YOU enjoy the most? Wink

(Silly Author! You don’t ENJOY episodes, you LOOK AT them! Silly Author, hahaha!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)