Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revel in the majestic nostalgia of Reverie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbite's Vita adventure game Reverie has gone gold. The developer confirmed on Twitter that Reverie will launch on (Vita PSN) soon for $12.99 in North America. Reverie will take up around 210mb of memory on your system and will take roughly six to eight hours to beat. Rainbite has also confirmed that Reverie will be PSTV compatible and will be released on PS4 shortly after the initial launch on Vita.

So what do you think? Excited huh? We'd love to see what you think in our comment section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Rainbite #Reverie #Vita #PSTV #PSN #Adventure #RPG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reverie - Sony News: Vita Adventure Game Reverie Releases on Vita "Soon" Pbucket

Reverie - Sony News: Vita Adventure Game Reverie Releases on Vita "Soon" Pbucket
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
@Akatsuki Thanks for publishing this news article so quickly! I'm looking forward to reviewing this fantastic looking adventure title! king
KeAfan7
I fixed the date, it appears as though the release date was just a placeholder. Wink
catfood
#Reverie looks amazing and I can't wait for its release!
Trinity33
I am looking forward to playing this on the go!
RoboYoshi
This is a-awesome news! Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)