Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Elza
Elza

When did you buy your first Vita? Empty When did you buy your first Vita?

February 6th 2018, 9:19 pm
I bought mine back in December of 2013 and haven't looked back. It's one of my personal all time favorite handheld systems rivalling the gameboy advance for the most amount of hours I have put into the device!

What about y'all? I'd love to hear your stories about your fateful encounter with your first Vita!

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

When did you buy your first Vita? Empty Re: When did you buy your first Vita?

February 7th 2018, 10:35 am
I don't have a Vita, but I did purchase my PSTV in June of last year. Wink

When did you buy your first Vita? 19654

When did you buy your first Vita? 87457210

When did you buy your first Vita? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

When did you buy your first Vita? Empty Re: When did you buy your first Vita?

February 28th 2024, 12:52 am
I received a pair of PS Vita consoles from a friend who picked ‘em up for me while he and his family were travelling overseas (I’d asked him before their trip if it was possible, as there were two Asia-exclusive colours I had my eye on, making sure to arrange the necessary funds to pay for them).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)