Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Walk On The Wild Side!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Switch - Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ Breath of The Wild (Switch Retail) 900x

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is a fantastic open-world adventure game that completely reinvents the franchise. And while it's an excellent title it feel like it's lost some of that Zelda magic. Despite this we still feel the game is one of the best titles in the franchise. Continue reading our review to find out why!

Breath of The Wild is an open-world adventure game and possesses a massive world with tons of secrets and hidden areas to explore and despite being much smaller in scale than Xenoblade Chronicles X, Nintendo did a fantastic job with the topography of the world in the game to make you truly feel like an explorer! This is the game's greatest strength, however it's also its greatest weakness as well since the game nearly does away with complex puzzle solving and dungeons in favor of smaller and easier shrines.

These mini dungeons number in the 100's, but are substantially simpler than a typical dungeon in the Zelda series. With the exception of this, however Breath of The Wild is a fantastic entry in the series and other aspects such as the story-telling as well as sidequests and pseudo guild quests are superb and will keep you entertained for many hours!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is also the first game in the Zelda series to have full voice acting in most of the important story scenes which gives a breath of fresh air to the narrative of the game! The difficulty of the game is fairly easy for the most part, though it can become somewhat challenging at times. For those who want a challenge, there's a difficulty setting for that! The item scavenging and pet system are extremely rich and can make exploration extremely fun for completionists!

You can also cook and craft items in the game as well. This system is somewhat limited, but is enjoyable nonetheless! The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is also by far the longest game in the Zelda series clocking in at over 300 hours to complete one hundred percent!

The controls in the game a flawless and are a piece of cake to learn which is always a very good thing. The visuals in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild are absolutely gorgeous and even give Xenoblade Chronicles X a run for its money in-terms of the best looking Wii U games! The environments as well as the character/enemy models are intricately detailed and the Cel-Shading gives the game a breathtaking art-direction unlike anything we've ever seen before!

The soundtrack is also absolutely flawless with fully orchestrated dynamic tracks that not only fit the mood of the game, but also change in rhythm and tempo depending on what's happening around Link which adds to the game's atmosphere!

The Switch Difference:

Besides a slightly higher resolution and better frame rate on the Nintendo Switch version when docked both games are nearly identical. The only difference we can think of is that the Switch port has better textures and object models, but overall you'll have an amazing experience with the game regardless of which console you play it on!

Bottom-Line:

With an incredible story, superb gameplay, and flawless controls, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild will draw any Wii U or Switch owners to the game while the unparalleled audio-visual presentation will keep players coming back time and time again. Honestly the only drawback that the game has is that it is too different from the other games in the series, however in-terms of open-world games, Breath of The Wild is in a league of its own which is why we give the game a perfect level of recommendation to any and all Switch and Wii U owners!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Score: ★★★★★★★★★★ 10/10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Review #Nintendo #Zelda #WiiU #Switch #OpenWorld #Adventure #Gaming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Switch - Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ Breath of The Wild (Switch Retail) 19654

Switch - Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ Breath of The Wild (Switch Retail) 87457210

Switch - Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ Breath of The Wild (Switch Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Nice review lol. Smile
Kain
I got the Wii U version but this does look noticeably nicer looking in my opinion.
Staroceancrazy
Awesome review @Reanfan Exclamation
WarfmasterST
Amazing review @Reanfan!
DigiDestined
Nice review! =)
RyanNerdyGamer
I started playing this last night, and so far I've received two Game Overs, both due to my own carelessness: the first was accidentally falling off the Great Plateau Tower, and the second was falling into some icy waters while attempting to repair a bridge. Noob, thy name is Zack. Switch - Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ Breath of The Wild (Switch Retail) 1625187496

@Reanfan Superb review as always! Switch - Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ Breath of The Wild (Switch Retail) 631737971
Amufungal
Nice review as always. Smile
KeAfan7
Thanks for the feedback guys! @GeekyGamerZack You spoony noob! Razz
ZezHylia
I love this game! Excellent review as expected @Reanfan! Dance
Clαππαd
Nice review boss! You keep improving with every review that you publish. Smile
Golden Freiza
Booya! Awesome review @Reanfan! Super Saiyen
Zatchbell
Great review!
Trinity33
I was wondering when you guys were going to review this game! Nice work @Reanfan!
Objection Blaster
I'm not a fan of the durability system and the fact that the Master Sword can be broken and rather easily I might add is a joke.
XenobladeYuki
Awesome you finally reviewed a Switch game! What are you going to review next?
MetroidBlaster
Sweet, so you guys are finally reviewing games for the Nintendo Switch eh? Great review @Reanfan!
Tinglemaster
Super review @Reanfan! Super Saiyen
RWBY_Red
Great review.
Elza
Nice review @Rukiafan!
RWBY_Red
Good review @Reanfan!
KokorOtaku
This game is still great, I hope to beat it soon I only have beaten 2 divine beasts
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)