View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Persona!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We announced recently that we'll be getting a new domain name and would be dropping our WiiWareWave moniker next month and we're beginning that process right now! From today 8/7/17 until next Thursday 8/14/17 you, our loyal members can leave us your name suggestions in the comment section below and the three most suggested website names will be selected for a poll that will run from Friday 8/15/17 to Monday 8/25/17.

So what do you want to name our website? Be sure to let us know in our comment section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#SiteUpdate #NameChange #Domain #WiiWareWaveNews

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I'd like to contribute TheGamerResort as a possible name. It fits the beach theme of WiiWareWave while also offering a name which is welcoming to all gamers, no matter what they play.
on September 7th 2017, 8:26 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I second TheGamerResort lol. What do you think @KokorOtaku and @StarOceanCrazy?
I vote for TheGamersParadise! Very Happy

@KokorOtaku you're up next Exclamation
TheOtakuGamer, TheGamerResort, or TheGamingParadise! Smile
TheGamingLords or TheGamerResort. Twisted Evil
I vote TheGamerResort if I'm not too late that is.
@SuperVash I was late in ending this, but you're good. Wink

That said, @GeekyGamerZack and @Clαππαd should we even create a poll? TheGamerResort received a majority of votes anyways, what do you think? Is this the name we should roll with?
If you think so, then certainly! victory
@Reanfan TheGamerResort sounds wonderful. I think we should go with that name boss. Smile
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum