Go down

Re: Your Nintendo Switch Game Library

on August 6th 2017, 12:01 pm
Add Resident Evil Revelations 2 to the list as well as Dragon Quest Builders 2 to the list of games that I want

on October 6th 2017, 11:37 pm
Updated my games list. Currently have three online-ready Switch titles split between both profiles. victory

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on December 28th 2017, 4:16 pm
Updated my list with a new game in my Geeky☆Zack profile. sonic

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on January 7th 2018, 4:33 pm
A small list:

Cartrige:
- Super Mario Oddyssey
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Digital:
- Fast RMX
- Snake Pass
- Yooka-Laylee
- Rocket League
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- The Mummy Demasterd
- Robonauts
Admin
View user profile

on January 7th 2018, 9:57 pm
Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Wink

on March 20th 2018, 5:54 pm
Dark Souls Remastered, DKCTF, Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, And Little Nightmares all this may
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum