Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Games For PS3 In Particular!

InstantGameCollection - News: Sony Announces March's Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Lineup! 32777633040_96544b5f00_z

Sony has announced their Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection lineup for the month of March and there's quite a few good offerings this month, including two retail PS3 games! Without further ado here's the lineup of games for the month!

Disc Jam: PS4
Tearaway Unfolded: PS4
Under Night-In-Birth: PS3
Earth Defense Force 2025: PS3
Lumo: PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)
Severed: PS Vita

The games will be available starting on March 7th! What do you think about this month's lineup of games on the service? As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!

Source: Official Playstation Blog.

#PSPlus #InstantGameCollection #Service #News #Retail #PSN

InstantGameCollection - News: Sony Announces March's Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Lineup! 19654

InstantGameCollection - News: Sony Announces March's Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Lineup! 87457210

InstantGameCollection - News: Sony Announces March's Playstation Plus Instant Game Collection Lineup! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
Tearaway Unfolded?! IOKGJHZGGDJDGGGH!!!!!!!! Shocked

...I...apologise for that...um..."reaction"...it's just that there is FINALLY a PS Plus bonus game that interests me AND that I don't already own! All I need is one more retail title and I can justify continuing my subscription, but it needs to be announced for April.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Under Night-In-Birth, Earth Defense Force 2025, and Lumo for me this month lol. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)