View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 4229
View user profile

Re: Your Top Five Most Anticipated Nintendo Switch Games

on May 14th 2017, 9:01 pm
@GeekyGamerZack yeah, sorry I used DNA Man because I thought that's what he was called every place except NA

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 8687
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on May 14th 2017, 10:08 pm
None, I probably won't get a Switch. Considering only three games were released this week across all three of Nintendo's platforms in my region I doubt the Switch will end up with many games either. Honestly it feels like Nintendo might be ready to pull out of our market, given how few games are being released in NA now. The same thing occurred in South Korea just before Nintendo pulled out of their market a decade ago...Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
Male Posts : 8729
View user profile

on May 17th 2017, 9:22 pm
To me it looks more like there are plenty of games coming out this year alone, with at least one major announced title each month until mid-spring, as well as a smorgasbord of third-party, Nindie and possibly even Virtual Console titles. Plus, Nintendo's promised an extra-tasty lineup of reveals for E3, which is less than a month from now. But that's just my opinion. Wink

Anyway, with my newest acquisition of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, my personal hype list has changed:

• Super Mario Odyssey
• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
• ARMS
• Splatoon 2
• Fire Emblem Warriors

On an off-topic note, I have an idea for my first cosplay, which I'd like to wear at EB Expo: Inkling! Happy

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
View user profile

on May 18th 2017, 9:36 pm
@GeekyGamerZack If Nintendo brings the VC at E3 there will be hype, especially if its GCN! but even games like Super Metroid, DK64, and Mario Sunshine digitally on the go on the Switch get me hyped! I really want a Nintendo system I can play anywhere and select any game from Ball to the current game released, I just hope Nintendo allows a transfer option for all my current WiiU and 3DS downloads

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 8729
View user profile

on May 19th 2017, 10:33 pm
That'd be sweet! I might start an E3 2017 discussion thread so we can detail what we'd like to see during the event. Happy

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
View user profile

on June 17th 2017, 8:44 pm
Add Yoshi's and Kirby 2018 to my hypo list along with Metroid freaking Prime 4

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum