Go down

Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion

on January 22nd 2017, 11:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Minato wrote:@william yeah unless it reads as a discount still. The few wiiware games I have came to mind especially Mega Man 9 and 10 as they would be fun on the go

That reminds me, I still have to download Mega Man 9 and 10. I believe I already downloaded the first six NES games but haven't upgraded all of them yet.

My Facebook Page

Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion

on January 22nd 2017, 12:00 pm
Minato wrote:@william yeah unless it reads as a discount still. The few wiiware games I have came to mind especially Mega Man 9 and 10 as they would be fun on the go

So would Fluidity. At least I think so.

My Facebook Page

on January 22nd 2017, 1:28 pm
I never owned Fluidity, just spin cycle and that is fun on the go... at least until I got stuck :/

on January 22nd 2017, 1:30 pm
Oh and if the Switch gets updated to play 3DS virtual titles I can image playing Dark Moon, ALBW, Yokai, the DQ remakes, the Fire Emblem, and Robobot on the TV

on January 22nd 2017, 2:58 pm
@Minato How do you think the Switch will handle dual-screen games? I would've thought the top screen on the TV and the touch screen on the console itself, but the console only sends a signal to the TV while it's docked.

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 22nd 2017, 8:11 pm
@Gamer Zack well IDK about on the TV, but with the gamepad DS games are best used flipping the gamepad sideways, but it ends up hurting my hands because of the extra space for buttons, however with the switch i can detach them.

on January 22nd 2017, 8:18 pm
@Minato Of course, DS games are playable single-screen on Wii U, with both screens at the same time, so maybe it's the same on Switch, with the added option of being able to "switch" screen zoom on the fly.

If online play is reinstated as well, that'd make games such as Metroid Prime Hunters viable once again. Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 631737971

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on January 23rd 2017, 8:58 am
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:@Minato Of course, DS games are playable single-screen on Wii U, with both screens at the same time, so maybe it's the same on Switch, with the added option of being able to "switch" screen zoom on the fly.

^ Most likely this, but I'm not sure about the "zoom" function...

My Facebook Page

on January 25th 2017, 5:56 pm
Minato wrote:I never owned Fluidity, just spin cycle and that is fun on the go... at least until I got stuck  :/

You really should try out Fluidity someday before you forget that it exists. It's only $10 and it's worth the asking price too. It's actually a better game than the sequel. Although Spin Cycle does have more content, the WiiWare original has better gameplay and design. One of my favorite WiiWare games, and I'm one of those people who didn't find World of Goo to be all that it was cracked up to be.

My Facebook Page

on January 25th 2017, 10:04 pm
@Minato @WilliamFrankLepleyIII If either/both of you ends up getting an online subscription, I'd be happy to play some Mario Kart, Splatoon etc. with you. Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 631737971

on January 26th 2017, 7:27 am
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:@Minato @WilliamFrankLepleyIII If either/both of you ends up getting an online subscription, I'd be happy to play some Mario Kart, Splatoon etc. with you. Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 631737971

I'll take you up on that whenever I finally do purchase a Nintendo Switch.

My Facebook Page

on January 26th 2017, 11:31 am
I will pay for online IF I get more people to play online with, as it stands I don't play online much

on January 26th 2017, 12:44 pm
@Minato I agree. The more, the merrier! victory

on January 27th 2017, 9:44 am
Minato wrote:I will pay for online IF I get more people to play online with, as it stands I don't play online much

@Minato, what games do you play online?

My Facebook Page

on January 27th 2017, 10:53 am
Well currently their are 2 games I'd like to beat, but I'm restricted since not many people play them online anymore, and they are Federation Force and Triforce Heroes. I'm also trying to get everything in games like Splatoon and Steel Diver Sub Wars which requires certain online victories

on January 27th 2017, 10:54 am
This is one of the reasons I HOPE all my online purchases will carry over to the Switch

on January 27th 2017, 11:15 am
I'm not a fan of paid online, especially when the competition didn't exactly upgrade the stability of their servers when they started using a paid subscription business model. To me it's nothing, but corporate greed unless you actually improve your service after switching to a paid subscription service. Razz

Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 Rukiafan7

on January 27th 2017, 3:25 pm
Ichigofan wrote:I'm not a fan of paid online, especially when the competition didn't exactly upgrade the stability of their servers when they started using a paid subscription business model. To me it's nothing, but corporate greed unless you actually improve your service after switching to a paid subscription service. Razz

Yeah, preorders for the Nintendo Switch are already selling out, so Nintendo doesn't need to worry about providing free online services for a failing console anymore. If Nintendp doesn't upgrade MiiVerse to something more interesting and increase the stability of the servers they'll be using, there will be no reason to pay for online services except for corporate greed. We never had to pay for online services in the past, and I was glad I didn't have to. That "was" an advantage of being a Nintendo gamer last generation and the generation before that. Let's just see where Nintendo is heading with this paid subscription.

My Facebook Page

on March 14th 2017, 5:30 pm
My friend code is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing and has a Switch) and wants to add me

View user profile

on March 14th 2017, 9:52 pm
My friend code is 4836-8677-7797. @Minato our first six digits are the same! Surprised

on March 15th 2017, 10:41 am
@clannad it's saying not found Sad

on March 18th 2017, 11:37 am
@Minato is the Switch available anywhere? I haven't been able to find a single system in stock since launch. pale

Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion - Page 1 Star_o10

on March 18th 2017, 7:10 pm
@staroceancrazy I managed to get one only because of great timing, my store that I work at didn't do preorders and I got out of work an hour before midnight, so I just waited for a hour

on January 7th 2018, 9:07 pm
How about that rumored 5.0 update? That looks promising if true

on January 7th 2018, 9:55 pm
What features are rumored in the next update @KokorOtaku? Surprised

on January 8th 2018, 10:39 am
Online Longe, themes, folders, VC, Voice chat, Messages, organization, and multimedia apps.

on January 8th 2018, 10:41 am
Nice! king

on January 8th 2018, 10:48 am
Yeah hopefully it’s true, it’s supposed to come in Feb, and the rumor is well have a direct Thursday so we’ll find out soon

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum