View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Nintendo Switch Online Services Discussion

on January 22nd 2017, 11:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Minato wrote:@william yeah unless it reads as a discount still. The few wiiware games I have came to mind especially Mega Man 9 and 10 as they would be fun on the go

That reminds me, I still have to download Mega Man 9 and 10. I believe I already downloaded the first six NES games but haven't upgraded all of them yet.

My Facebook Page

on January 22nd 2017, 12:00 pm
Minato wrote:@william yeah unless it reads as a discount still. The few wiiware games I have came to mind especially Mega Man 9 and 10 as they would be fun on the go

So would Fluidity. At least I think so.

My Facebook Page

on January 22nd 2017, 1:28 pm
I never owned Fluidity, just spin cycle and that is fun on the go... at least until I got stuck :/

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on January 22nd 2017, 1:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Oh and if the Switch gets updated to play 3DS virtual titles I can image playing Dark Moon, ALBW, Yokai, the DQ remakes, the Fire Emblem, and Robobot on the TV

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on January 22nd 2017, 2:58 pm
@Minato How do you think the Switch will handle dual-screen games? I would've thought the top screen on the TV and the touch screen on the console itself, but the console only sends a signal to the TV while it's docked.

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo

on January 22nd 2017, 8:11 pm
@Gamer Zack well IDK about on the TV, but with the gamepad DS games are best used flipping the gamepad sideways, but it ends up hurting my hands because of the extra space for buttons, however with the switch i can detach them.

on January 22nd 2017, 8:18 pm
@Minato Of course, DS games are playable single-screen on Wii U, with both screens at the same time, so maybe it's the same on Switch, with the added option of being able to "switch" screen zoom on the fly.

If online play is reinstated as well, that'd make games such as Metroid Prime Hunters viable once again.

on January 23rd 2017, 8:58 am
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:@Minato Of course, DS games are playable single-screen on Wii U, with both screens at the same time, so maybe it's the same on Switch, with the added option of being able to "switch" screen zoom on the fly.

^ Most likely this, but I'm not sure about the "zoom" function...

My Facebook Page

on January 25th 2017, 5:56 pm
Minato wrote:I never owned Fluidity, just spin cycle and that is fun on the go... at least until I got stuck  :/

You really should try out Fluidity someday before you forget that it exists. It's only $10 and it's worth the asking price too. It's actually a better game than the sequel. Although Spin Cycle does have more content, the WiiWare original has better gameplay and design. One of my favorite WiiWare games, and I'm one of those people who didn't find World of Goo to be all that it was cracked up to be.

My Facebook Page

on January 25th 2017, 10:04 pm
@Minato @WilliamFrankLepleyIII If either/both of you ends up getting an online subscription, I'd be happy to play some Mario Kart, Splatoon etc. with you.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum