Go down

The "All I Want for [HOLIDAY] is [BLANK]" Game

on December 17th 2016, 3:19 pm
This one's simple: write "All I want for [HOLIDAY] is [BLANK]", except you replace [HOLIDAY] with whichever holiday you're currently celebrating, whether it be your birthday, Father's/Mother's Day, one of the many December holidays, or even an actual holiday or vacation! As for the [BLANK] part...well, that's where you put what you'd like, and it can be as simple or extravagant as you want. You can put something you genuinely wish to receive or something made-up, and you may specify whichever in your post as well. Okay, happy holidays, everyone!

-

All I want for Christmas is a Corsola reef!

(Made-up, of course-ola! Razz )

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

Re: The "All I Want for [HOLIDAY] is [BLANK]" Game

on December 18th 2016, 10:20 pm
all I want for crossmas is my Kawaii Girlfriend Sad
Admin
View user profile

on December 21st 2016, 6:09 pm
All I want for Christmas is to undo breaking my wisdom tooth, dentists here I come...pale

on December 21st 2016, 7:49 pm
Ichigofan wrote:All I want for Christmas is to undo breaking my wisdom tooth, dentists here I come...pale
Ouch, dude... pale

ON-TOPIC: All I want for Christmas lunch is pasta bake! Drool

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum