Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services? Empty Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services?

on October 13th 2016, 5:17 am
So I just learned how to take screenshots when playing PS4 games, which makes adding images to my game reviews a snap (ba-dum-pssh)...or it would if I had an account with an image hosting service.

The problem is that both services with whom I've had accounts in the past now seem to require a subscription fee in order to fully use the account, but I'd prefer a service that is completely free to use.

I've started my playthrough of Skylanders Imaginators and intend to write a review fairly soon (ideally in time for the US launch, but no promises), so if anyone could direct me to a good - and free - image-hosting service, that'd be most helpful. Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services? 631737971

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services? Empty Re: Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services?

on October 13th 2016, 1:05 pm
You should be able to utilize Servimg for free via. our website since you're a staff member here. Just look for the little picture icon in our text editor, assuming you're using a PC. Given the fact that game devices and mobile devices are having some serious issues atm. Neutral

Admin

Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services? Empty Re: Any Good (and Free) Image Hosting Services?

on October 14th 2016, 6:49 am
Well, I need to host some screenshots via my PS4 before I'm able to add them to my review, so... Neutral

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum