View previous topicGo downView next topic

ios Mario :(

on September 7th 2016, 11:01 am
well it looks like the beginning of the end as Nintendo announced Mario Runner... this make me worried the NX is a "'smart"phone or Nintendo is about to go 3rd party. I hope that never happens as Iwata wouldnt want that

Re: ios Mario :(

on September 7th 2016, 11:05 am
my soul feels like its spiting... :'(

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on September 7th 2016, 11:34 am
I guess Nintendoomed is actually happening. Sad

on September 7th 2016, 11:37 am
we must do our best to put a stop to this

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on September 7th 2016, 11:47 am
Wow, I guess the new president, Kimishima doesn't give a fronk about the current Nintendo fanbase...Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on September 7th 2016, 4:50 pm
Why all the complaints? It's like you guys don't want Nintendo to make more money so they can keep making awesome games. It's not like Nintendo now stops making games for the 3DS and the WiiU (and the future NX). This game looks like a perfect fit for a mobile phone for a short play session. It's very different from a normal Mario game. So I look forward to it. I hope this comes to Android too. Will gladly pay for a game like this that looks like a lot of fun.

on September 7th 2016, 7:10 pm
@Sneaker, I know people who wanted Sun/Moon before Go came out now they just want Go... I fear this will become the trend

Admin
View user profile

on September 7th 2016, 11:34 pm
@Sneaker What awesome games? Nintendo just seems to develop Smartphone titles, bizarre crossovers, and mediocre games since Iwata became ill and was no longer fully in control of Nintendo. Xenoblade Chronicles X and Star Fox Zero don't count as they were either finished or very far into development when Iwata passed away...Neutral

on September 8th 2016, 7:42 pm
@ichigo, yeah and I hate to admit it but Id rather have sequles to Federation Force, Triforce Heroes, Zip Lash, Rumble World, and Happy Home Designer over.... these "things"

Admin
View user profile

on September 9th 2016, 2:45 pm
@Minato It's not that gamers changed their minds, it's the larger mobile crowd with billions of users guiding the video game industry with about a half billion users, "so still extremely popular" to its destruction. Which would be like abandoning Televisions because mobile devices are more popular. THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE DEMOGRAPHICS!!!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum