Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

How long do you think Sony will keep the Playstation Store on PS3 running? Empty How long do you think Sony will keep the Playstation Store on PS3 running?

on August 16th 2016, 7:33 pm
Sony still allows you to make purchases for your PSP and the Playstation Store uses the same servers for all devices so I can't see it being taken offline anytime soon. What do you guys and gals think regarding this matter? Wink

Admin

How long do you think Sony will keep the Playstation Store on PS3 running? Empty Re: How long do you think Sony will keep the Playstation Store on PS3 running?

on August 16th 2016, 9:51 pm
@Ichigofan I agree one-hunnerd-and-a-ten presents! Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
EnobMahChaos
EnobMahChaos

How long do you think Sony will keep the Playstation Store on PS3 running? Empty Re: How long do you think Sony will keep the Playstation Store on PS3 running?

on February 13th 2018, 7:59 am
Until no more players stop playing on the system.
Brian2030
Brian2030

on February 18th 2018, 8:13 am
Probably forever we dont know, im therectically guessin 4 more years
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 18th 2018, 10:23 am
@Brian2030 I'm guessing two to three more years from the PS3 itself, but you might still be able to purchase PS3 games from the web version of PSN for a period of time after that, much like purchasing and downloading games on PSP still works today even though PSN is no longer accessible on the PSP itself. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum