Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Nintendo DSi Shop to Go 2017 Dsi-sh10

Hey there my fellow Nintendo gamers and nerds, Bre here with a tiny bit of news for you. Nintendo is sending out a reminder to all gamers that a service change is planned for the DSi shop. As of September 30 5pm PT/8pm ET, you will no longer be able to add DSi points to your account anymore.

This comes  ahead of time of the DSi shop being shut down very soon, in fact that exact date is March 31, 2017. Those of you with points left on your DSi shop account I advise using them up quick before they’re gone. RIP DSi shop we shall miss you.

Source: Nintendo Everything.

#DS #DSi #DSiWare #Online #Shutdown #Bad

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
August 4th 2016, 8:49 pmKokorOtaku
makes me wonder if somehow the NX is involved? Like will DSiWare games on NX be considered VC and have Miiverse, since by that time DSi will be 2 generations old, not to mention normal DS games are already VC
RyanNerdyGamer
August 7th 2016, 7:59 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Wow. If ever there was a time to buy a DSi (XL), now is that time! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)