Go down

The video games alphabet - Page 5 Empty Re: The video games alphabet

on June 25th 2018, 3:26 pm
Galagradiaplus (Sorry, I couldn't decide! Razz )

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on June 27th 2018, 2:13 pm
Galaxian.

The video games alphabet - Page 5 Images10

on June 27th 2018, 3:03 pm
@Talesfanatic But what about the letter H...? scratch

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on June 27th 2018, 9:24 pm
@GeekyGamerZack The game you posted doesn't exist. Very Happy

on June 30th 2018, 2:51 pm
@Talesfanatic Of course they do! Two of them (Galaga and Gradius) are even included on the NES Mini, and the third (Gaplus) was a VC Arcade title on Wii. Wink

The reason I combined all three together was a reference to a joke I made earlier in this very thread in which I did the same thing. Razz

ON-TOPIC: Harvest Moon GBC

on July 1st 2018, 3:32 pm
Herdy Gerdy. Razz

on July 1st 2018, 4:02 pm
That game with Nana and Popo. What's it called...Balloon Fight? Lol jk Razz

Ice Climber

on July 2nd 2018, 2:14 pm
Jungle Book.

on July 2nd 2018, 3:00 pm
Kirby Star Allies

on July 5th 2018, 8:20 pm
Lego Indiana Jones.

on July 6th 2018, 2:00 am
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey

on July 6th 2018, 6:39 pm
Neutopia.

on July 7th 2018, 2:17 pm
(Splatoon 2:) Octo Expansion

(Hey, the title of the expansion itself TECHNICALLY starts with an O, and it's frequently listed under a separate link/page to the main game on Nintendo-themed websites, so I say it counts as an O title! Happy )

on July 16th 2018, 8:19 pm
Paper Mario: Color Splash.

The video games alphabet - Page 5 Star_o10

on July 17th 2018, 6:50 pm
Quackshot 3.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on July 22nd 2018, 8:01 pm
Rogue Stormer.

on July 23rd 2018, 9:22 pm
Star Ocean: International.

on July 25th 2018, 6:38 pm
Tales of Vesperia.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on July 25th 2018, 8:52 pm
Ultratron.

on July 26th 2018, 6:21 pm
VVVVVV

on August 6th 2018, 5:39 pm
Wild Arms 3.

on August 6th 2018, 6:40 pm
X-Men [NES].

on August 6th 2018, 9:02 pm
Ys VIII: The Lacrimosa of Dana.

on August 7th 2018, 4:15 pm
Spoiler:
Zuma

on August 22nd 2018, 2:16 pm
Ace Combat 7.

on August 23rd 2018, 10:35 am
Bonk II. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 23rd 2018, 2:31 pm
Spoiler:
Climber

on August 23rd 2018, 6:23 pm
Dark Cloud.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on August 27th 2018, 8:17 pm
Earthbound Beginnings.

on August 28th 2018, 2:37 pm
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light

on August 30th 2018, 6:03 pm
Gun Gale Online.

The video games alphabet - Page 5 Hack-g10

on August 31st 2018, 2:00 pm
Spoiler:
Helmet

on September 23rd 2018, 11:21 pm
Ice Climbers.

on September 24th 2018, 3:31 pm
Jumanji The Game.

on September 24th 2018, 3:38 pm
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on September 24th 2018, 3:44 pm
Legend of Zelda, The: The Wind Waker HD

on September 26th 2018, 2:40 pm
Mario Kart GP.

on September 26th 2018, 2:48 pm
NiGHTS into Dreams...

on April 15th 2019, 3:05 am
Octopath Traveler.

on April 15th 2019, 2:12 pm
Pokémon Tetris

on April 16th 2019, 4:33 pm
Quest 64. Wink

on April 17th 2019, 9:03 am
Rain Shower

on May 5th 2019, 9:19 am
Star Ocean: The Second Story.

on May 5th 2019, 3:23 pm
Tamagotchi

on May 6th 2019, 7:39 pm
Ultratron.

on May 17th 2019, 1:35 pm
Um...Valthirian Arc. Smile

on May 19th 2019, 12:51 am
Wild Arms XF.

on May 20th 2019, 11:19 am
Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

on May 23rd 2019, 11:01 am
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.

on May 25th 2019, 2:48 pm
Zed & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros's Treasure Razz

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum