Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pac-Man Madness Is Coming To A PS4 Near You!

Hey there my PlayStation gamers, Bre here with another exciting update for you. This one hits close to the heart for me as it deals with one of my favorite games/game characters, none other than Pac-Man himself. Awhile back there was a game released called Pacman Championship it took the game of Pac-Man and upped it with headache inducing game play and bright lights to make an even more fun version for you and me to love.

Well they’re back and with a new version of our favorite fun loving game, called Pac-Man Championship 2 and it’s being released on the PlayStation 4! So for those of you lucky enough to own one, you have a new game to look out for in September. And If you don’t, no worries I’m sure that someday we can all have the chance to experience this game.

Source: Pushsquare.

#Namco #Bandai #Pacman #PS4 #PSN #Arcade

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
July 26th 2016, 11:53 amKeAfan7
@unrealgamergirl The article is now live. Wink
DigiDestined
July 27th 2016, 11:44 amDigiDestined
Yay! Pacman Championship Edition 2 might release on the Wii U as well! =)
KeAfan7
I do like the first game, I wonder if anything has been added to the DX version on the PS3, PSN?
unrealgamergirl
July 27th 2016, 8:13 pmunrealgamergirl
Surprised @Digidestined YAY I can buy and play it then! Love the name btw!

@ichigofan I guess you'll have to wait and see.
Clαππαd
July 29th 2016, 6:48 pmClαππαd
This is wondrous news!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)