Go down

Re: Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

on September 24th 2018, 7:45 am
@Reanfan He already did that, remember? Wink

Although, to be fair, he gifted them indirectly, and if Zed dressed as Santa Claus in Junihoshi...well, let's just say it'd confuse more than a few people. Razz

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on September 26th 2018, 11:42 pm
Okay, production is back on track, with the next episode of Mask of Akanius, Midonian Outcast, now complete and ready for upload sometime soon-ish. Next up: a Flight of Indigo ep entitled Stratis. Stay tuned!

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on October 2nd 2018, 7:22 pm
I've added some new titles to the boxed set as something of a teaser. Enjoy!

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on October 28th 2018, 10:30 pm
It's Chromaicora Week! We're kicking off the next round of eps with three new pieces of content each day this week, Monday to Friday. Stay tuned for more!

--Zack--

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on October 31st 2018, 7:47 pm
Due to things being pretty busy, I won't be able to deliver all the content I've set out to upload this week. But don't worry, as I'll be uploading a bunch of goodies in a non-fixed schedule. Stay tuned!

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum