Go down

Re: Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

on March 3rd 2018, 5:22 pm
Guess what? It's Butt Mode Week! Each day this week, you will be treated to one of the many classic Super-Shorts, though these versions are quite different, with many words and phrases substituted for the word "butt". The original Butt Mode specials proved to be popular (and hilarious), so you are treated to a fresh batch right here! Laughing

They don't get much fresher than later this week, however, as you will receive a brand-new Butt Mode Super-Short BEFORE the regular version comes out! It's a sneak preview of a very Butt Mode variety served extra-fresh, so I hope you're looking forward to some rich, buttery giggles! lol!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on August 3rd 2018, 7:33 pm
For those of you eager to read the third chapter of Origin of Zed, it's time to reveal something...
Spoiler:
"It cannot be...Argen...we have found him at last..."
I'll leave you to think about that... Wink

on September 19th 2018, 12:26 am
I've just added a 24-hour poll to see what you, the fans, want to read in the Super-Shorts series! There are five options, and the one which receives the most votes is the next to be added. Choose wisely!

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 19th 2018, 12:55 am
I cast my vote.

on September 19th 2018, 1:04 am
I voted for Bryn 'n' Brocc Fest. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on September 19th 2018, 1:06 am
@GeekyGamerZack Lololololololol there's a five way tie. lol!

on September 20th 2018, 7:31 am
Oh boy...looks like I have to try and figure this out. Rolling Eyes lol!

Admin
View user profile

on September 21st 2018, 6:26 pm
Funny guy! Wink

on September 23rd 2018, 3:17 pm
The newest Super-Short, Bryn, Brocc and Friend's Triple Treat, is now available!

Admin
View user profile

on September 23rd 2018, 11:12 pm
I would love to see a holiday special with Zed gifting his friends as Zeddy Claus after a series of wacky events. Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum