View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

on July 28th 2017, 5:42 pm
Rounding out the first Multiverse Week is a new episode of Shell of Thal for you to enjoy!

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on July 31st 2017, 10:20 pm
The main Chromaicora Adventures series will be back in a couple of weeks, after I prepare a fresh batch of content. In the meantime, look forward to new episodes that expand the story of Crystals of Silveria on Thursdays!

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"

on October 19th 2017, 9:10 pm
Good news, fans! Production of the series is back on track, which means new content soon! My first goal is to try and complete Volume 1 of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal and upload those few eps by the 3rd November. I guess you could call them a "reverse-birthday present" from me, since the 3rd happens to be my 30th birthday!

Following on from that, I'll be continuing the creation of new content for y'all to read, starting with the MoA episode "Midonian Outcast", and filling in Volume 2 of all three current seasons. I also intend to do a single-volume miniseries entitled Crystals of Silveria: The Forgotten Episodes, which expands on the very first season of the series with new stories about Zed, Laura and the Crystalbound. Expect the first installment, The Kidnapped Apprentice, sometime soon-ish.

Rounding out this (long overdue) update, I have written a new Super-Short entitled Hypgnosis, which is a pseudo-sequel to Zeditation. You can find it and every other Super-Short within the side-stories section of the boxed set. That's all for this update, so have an awesome day, everyone!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum