View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8664
View user profile

Re: Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

on February 27th 2017, 8:18 pm
All twelve webisodes of Origins of the Crystalbound, a webseries which serves as a prequel to Crystals of Silveria, have been added to the boxed set in the "Side-Stories and Semi-Canon Fiction" section. Just be warned that it has frequent spoilers for Crystals of Silveria in it, so if you don't want to be spoiled, then read at your own risk. If you've finished reading Crystals Remastered, however, then enjoy!

I've also added the title of another webseries known as Trials of the Crystalbound, which isn't due to start until after Crystals of Silveria II. Why is that? Well...spoilers, obviously! Wink

"You interrupted lunch, Matey! ... And my steamed mayonnaise sandwiches are probably cold by now!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal
Admin
Male Posts : 8664
View user profile

Re: Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

on April 4th 2017, 8:08 am
I've added the pilots of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal to the boxed set, so be sure to check them out. Oh, and the episode upload schedule is almost ready to go, so expect that to commence within the next few weeks. Remember, that's three episodes a week: Mask of Akanius on Mondays, Flight of Indigo on Wednesdays and Shell of Thal on Fridays!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum