Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set Empty Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set

July 23rd 2016, 8:48 pm
Welcome to the Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set, where you can find links to every chapter of the series, as well as spinoffs, specials and webseries!

SEASONS
Pendulum Saga:
Crest Saga:
WEBSERIES
Origin of Zed:
Origins of the Pendulums:
Tales of the Seeds:
Expanded Chromaicora Tales:
Super-Shorts:

Last edited by OrionJZed on December 28th 2022, 2:29 am; edited 84 times in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set Empty Re: Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set

January 9th 2017, 8:29 am
Updated the template. Expect some content to be added soon! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 25th 2017, 3:44 am
And the boxed set is now live, as is the two-part pilot of Crystals Remastered! Find links to these eps in the Season 1 - Volume 1 spoiler tag! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 26th 2017, 9:56 pm
The next episodes of Crystals Remastered are now in the boxed set, ready for viewing! I have also added a link to the highly semi-canon Super-Shorts webseries in the Side-Stories and Semi-Canon Fiction section. If you're in the mood for something...different, then take a look at these short webisodes. Bear in mind, however, that they may include spoilers for Crystals Remastered! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 30th 2017, 1:10 am
The next episodes of Crystals Remastered have been added to the boxed set, which means that Volume 1 is now complete! Stay tuned for eps 7 and 8 on Wednesday, but be ready for some major plot twists ahead (if you've read the original version of this, however, then you have an idea of what to expect...but please don't spoil it for those who haven't)! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 1st 2017, 2:28 am
The first two eps of Crystals Remastered Volume 2 have been added! Get ready to witness the Dragon Parade! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 3rd 2017, 5:11 am
Eps 9 and 10 of Crystals Remastered have been added! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 6th 2017, 4:23 am
Volume 2 of Crystals Remastered is now complete! Stay tuned for a new batch of eps on Wednesday! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 8th 2017, 5:28 am
The next episodes of Crystals Remastered are now available in the Boxed Set. And, I can now reveal that there are THREE episodes lined up for Friday, including an extended season finale! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 9th 2017, 5:10 am
Surprise! The remaining three episodes of Crystals Remastered have been added to the boxed set a day early! I've also added the special episode, Tide of a New Beginning, to the boxed set for ease of access, as well as a compiled and extended version of The Water Pendulum, the first part of the Origin of Zed trilogy!

If you're not sure about which order to read each current chapter, here is my recommendation:

1. Crystals of Silveria Remastered (obviously)
2. Tide of a New Beginning (picks up where Crystals Remastered left off)
3. The Water Pendulum (spoiler-filled prequel to Crystals Remastered)
4. Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal (ideally in broadcast order, but feel free to read them in season order if you wish)
5. The Silver Dragon Blade (picks up where The Water Pendulum left off)

And so on. Happy viewing! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 27th 2017, 8:18 pm
All twelve webisodes of Origins of the Crystalbound, a webseries which serves as a prequel to Crystals of Silveria, have been added to the boxed set in the "Side-Stories and Semi-Canon Fiction" section. Just be warned that it has frequent spoilers for Crystals of Silveria in it, so if you don't want to be spoiled, then read at your own risk. If you've finished reading Crystals Remastered, however, then enjoy! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971

I've also added the title of another webseries known as Trials of the Crystalbound, which isn't due to start until after Crystals of Silveria II. Why is that? Well...spoilers, obviously! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 4th 2017, 8:08 am
I've added the pilots of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal to the boxed set, so be sure to check them out. Oh, and the episode upload schedule is almost ready to go, so expect that to commence within the next few weeks. Remember, that's three episodes a week: Mask of Akanius on Mondays, Flight of Indigo on Wednesdays and Shell of Thal on Fridays! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 9th 2017, 4:56 pm
The newest episode of Mask of Akanius, Akanian Origin, has been added to the boxed set, so be sure to check it out. And look forward to a new episode of Flight of Indigo on Wednesday, followed by a new episode of Shell of Thal on Friday! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 12th 2017, 12:53 am
The newest episode of Flight of Indigo, Talya, is now in the boxed set! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 13th 2017, 6:17 pm
A brand-new episode of Shell of Thal is now in the boxed set for your viewing pleasure! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 16th 2017, 4:45 pm
A new episode of Mask of Akanius is now in the boxed set for you to read! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 19th 2017, 12:29 am
Chuck, the newest episode of Flight of Indigo, is now in the boxed set for your enjoyment! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 21st 2017, 7:13 am
The next episode of Shell of Thal is now in the boxed set! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 24th 2017, 1:41 am
It's Multiverse Week! In today's Mask of Akanius, Alph journeys to a new place we haven't seen before in the series! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 26th 2017, 5:17 pm
Multiverse Week continues in today's Flight of Indigo, where Sky enters a world of dragons! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 28th 2017, 5:42 pm
Rounding out the first Multiverse Week is a new episode of Shell of Thal for you to enjoy! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 31st 2017, 10:20 pm
The main Chromaicora Adventures series will be back in a couple of weeks, after I prepare a fresh batch of content. In the meantime, look forward to new episodes that expand the story of Crystals of Silveria on Thursdays! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2017, 9:10 pm
Good news, fans! Production of the series is back on track, which means new content soon! My first goal is to try and complete Volume 1 of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal and upload those few eps by the 3rd November. I guess you could call them a "reverse-birthday present" from me, since the 3rd happens to be my 30th birthday!

Following on from that, I'll be continuing the creation of new content for y'all to read, starting with the MoA episode "Midonian Outcast", and filling in Volume 2 of all three current seasons. I also intend to do a single-volume miniseries entitled Crystals of Silveria: The Forgotten Episodes, which expands on the very first season of the series with new stories about Zed, Laura and the Crystalbound. Expect the first installment, The Kidnapped Apprentice, sometime soon-ish.

Rounding out this (long overdue) update, I have written a new Super-Short entitled Hypgnosis, which is a pseudo-sequel to Zeditation. You can find it and every other Super-Short within the side-stories section of the boxed set. That's all for this update, so have an awesome day, everyone! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 28th 2017, 7:19 pm
Hi all! Just thought I'd let you all know that this Friday, the 3rd November, is my birthday, so to celebrate, I'm arranging a whole week (Monday to Friday) of new Chromaicora Adventures and Expanded Chromaicora content! Expect new episodes of each current season, as well as a compiled and extended version of Origin of Zed, Part II: The Silver Dragon Blade, TWO new Super-Shorts, a brand-new episode of Crystals of Silveria (yes, you read that right) and - wait for it - a surprise on my birthday! What is it? Well, you'll have to tune in to find out! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 30th 2017, 2:28 am
Hey, all! Today's batch of goodies have been uploaded: a new episode of Mask of Akanius and the full, uncut version of the second part of the Origin of Zed miniseries. Enjoy! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971

Oh, and look out for a brand-new Super-Short tomorrow (Tuesday)! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 30th 2017, 11:57 pm
The newest Super-Short, The Legend of Brynda, has been added for your enjoyment as part of the Birthday Week celebrations. Tomorrow (Wednesday), you can look forward to a new episode of Flight of Indigo, as well as the first installment of Crystals of Silveria: The Forgotten Episodes! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 1st 2017, 4:45 pm
I just uploaded the newest batch of Birthday Week content, which includes the newest episode of Flight of Indigo and the début of Crystals of Silveria: The Forgotten Episodes. Next up is a new Super-Short, one that is slightly appropriate to the occasion, so look forward to that! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 2nd 2017, 7:44 am
The next Birthday Week treat has been added to the boxed set, and it is a short-but-sweet Super-Short entitled "Happy Birthday, Zed!". Tomorrow, you can enjoy a brand-new Shell of Thal ep and an extra surprise! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 4th 2017, 11:40 pm
Well, it's a little late, but I've finally uploaded the rest of the treats for Birthday Week! You can find the latest episode of Shell of Thal, The Turquoise and the Dracquan, in the boxed set for your reeading pleasure. Oh, and as for the surprise...well, how does a sample scene from an upcoming episode of Mask of Akanius sound?:

Spoiler:

So how was that sneak-peek? And how was Birthday Week in general? I hope you enjoyed all these new goodies, and are looking forward to more content soon! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971

Last edited by DeviantArtistOrion on February 26th 2023, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 10th 2018, 8:14 pm
Hi all! Just thought I’d better do a little update. I apologise about the drought of new content in the series, and I do intend to continue writing episodes sometime soon. Things have been a bit hectic lately, what with my birthday, the holiday season and my upcoming interstate trip, so please bear with me.

Another thing I’ve been doing is thinking about what I’d like to be when I grow up (corny, I know Razz), and one of the tens of ideas I had was to become an author. To cut a long story short, I’m writing my first book! I don’t mean a series to post online, either, but an actual, honest-to-heart book that I intend to get published.

It’s a concept that’s been slowly percolating in my mind for over a decade (ah, high school days...), and I didn’t want to make an actual start until I’d worked out everything exactly right, but I’m confident in my vision, and I’m eager to get this tale into as many readers’ hands as possible.

The basis for the story actually has its roots in a concept for a strategy game, so expect it to read like a blend of anime AND video game styles. Oh, and I still need to work out a proper title for it, but that shouldn’t be TOO difficult... Anyway, I’ll be sure to let you know once I start to prepare some more eps of Chromaicora Adventures.

Actually, I’ll do so right now: the next ep of Mask of Akanius, Midonian Outcast, is currently in mid-production! Stay tuned for more, Chromaicora Adventures fans! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971

—Zack—
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 3rd 2018, 5:22 pm
Guess what? It's Butt Mode Week! Each day this week, you will be treated to one of the many classic Super-Shorts, though these versions are quite different, with many words and phrases substituted for the word "butt". The original Butt Mode specials proved to be popular (and hilarious), so you are treated to a fresh batch right here! Laughing

They don't get much fresher than later this week, however, as you will receive a brand-new Butt Mode Super-Short BEFORE the regular version comes out! It's a sneak preview of a very Butt Mode variety served extra-fresh, so I hope you're looking forward to some rich, buttery giggles! lol!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 3rd 2018, 7:33 pm
For those of you eager to read the third chapter of Origin of Zed, it's time to reveal something...
Spoiler:
I'll leave you to think about that... Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 19th 2018, 12:26 am
I've just added a 24-hour poll to see what you, the fans, want to read in the Super-Shorts series! There are five options, and the one which receives the most votes is the next to be added. Choose wisely! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 19th 2018, 12:55 am
I cast my vote.

Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2018, 1:04 am
I voted for Bryn 'n' Brocc Fest. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2018, 1:06 am
@GeekyGamerZack Lololololololol there's a five way tie. lol!

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 20th 2018, 7:31 am
Oh boy...looks like I have to try and figure this out. Rolling Eyes lol!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 21st 2018, 6:26 pm
Funny guy! Wink

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 19654

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 87457210

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 23rd 2018, 3:17 pm
The newest Super-Short, Bryn, Brocc and Friend's Triple Treat, is now available! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 23rd 2018, 11:12 pm
I would love to see a holiday special with Zed gifting his friends as Zeddy Claus after a series of wacky events. Wink

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 19654

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 87457210

Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 24th 2018, 7:45 am
@Reanfan He already did that, remember? Wink

Although, to be fair, he gifted them indirectly, and if Zed dressed as Santa Claus in Junihoshi...well, let's just say it'd confuse more than a few people. Razz
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 26th 2018, 11:42 pm
Okay, production is back on track, with the next episode of Mask of Akanius, Midonian Outcast, now complete and ready for upload sometime soon-ish. Next up: a Flight of Indigo ep entitled Stratis. Stay tuned! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 2nd 2018, 7:22 pm
I've added some new titles to the boxed set as something of a teaser. Enjoy! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 28th 2018, 10:30 pm
It's Chromaicora Week! We're kicking off the next round of eps with three new pieces of content each day this week, Monday to Friday. Stay tuned for more! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971

--Zack--
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 31st 2018, 7:47 pm
Due to things being pretty busy, I won't be able to deliver all the content I've set out to upload this week. But don't worry, as I'll be uploading a bunch of goodies in a non-fixed schedule. Stay tuned! Chromaia Adventures Boxed Set 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)