Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Persona of a Hero!

Hey there my fellow PlayStation gamers, I’ve got just one more updated for today for you. The last update I got is one that I have a feeling a few of you will love. 18 minutes of uncut footage have been leaked of the game Persona 5. Gamers around the place are going crazy and loving it, and I know as a fellow gamer when new footage of a game you love is leaked you just about die for joy. Though don’t any of you go dying on us as we need you to help us keep the gaming world alive and thriving, plus who’s going to help take on bad guys of games if you do?

If you’d like to see footage of these uncut scenes you can watch the video above and if that doesn't work for whatever reason, click the link below and watch the video there, but warning if you don’t want any spoilers DO NOT watch the video!! Until next time my PS gamers take care and keep fighting!

Souce: Pushsquare.

#Persona5 #PS3 #PS4 #Video #Atlus

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
July 20th 2016, 10:22 pmKeAfan7
I'll definitely purchase the PS3 version! I still need to download the other Persona titles on the PSN. Wink
Grumblevolcano
July 21st 2016, 11:26 amGrumblevolcano
The footage looks fantastic!
Ragnarok
July 21st 2016, 2:21 pmRagnarok
The hype is real! Very Happy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
July 21st 2016, 2:47 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
@unrealgamergirl This game looks so freaking awesome! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments