Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokémon Go Makes Sony a No?

nintendo - Financial: Pokémon Go Has Made Nintendo More Valuable Than Sony? 630x12

Hey there PlayStation gamers, Bre here with another PS update.  This update is a bit different then my usual updates, it deals with not only Sony but Nintendo too. So the news I have for you today is that the new popular application for your phone known as “Pokémon Go” has now helped Nintendo become more valuable than Sony. While this may not come to a shock to most of you, there are still some people that still hold hope that Sony will stay above Nintendo.

The new app for your phone gets you out and moving by having you search for Pokémon all around your town, then trying to catch them, all while leveling up and choosing your gym. I can say I am fond of Pokémon Go myself, but I also am fond of Sony so this puts me a tight squeeze. Though this may be the straw that brings Nintendo back from the Wii U somewhat flop, but at the same time Sony will is right behind fighting for their title with things such as the PS4K coming out soon. Which will be the winner? I guess we’ll wait and see, as for now Nintendo remains the champion.

Source: Pushsquare.

#Nintendo #Sony #PokémonGo #Financial #Mobile #Niantic

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I just hope Nintendo doesn't look at this trend and bow-out of the video game industry...Neutral
Grumblevolcano
Sorry, but this is just dumb. Pokemon Go isn't even that good of an app so why is it being treated like the second coming? nintendo - Financial: Pokémon Go Has Made Nintendo More Valuable Than Sony? 1625187496
unrealgamergirl
@Ichigofan I have to agree I love playstation and all, but Nintedo has always been a big one for me and the boyfriend.

@GrumbleVolcano I think it could be a great app, but that they released it too soon with too many bugs that still need worked out.
RyanNerdyGamer
Welcome to the team, @unrealgamergirl! Happy
KokorOtaku
I would probably have downloaded it if the WiiU was selling better, like 25 million or outpacing XBone at least
ToughGamer
Pokemon Go should be called Pokemon oh no. Nintendo is going to make a mountain out of a ant hill regarding the sales of their mobile venture.
unrealgamergirl
@ToughGamer I like the game, but I feel it still has a lot of bugs that should of been worked out before releasing it.

@GeekyGamerZach thank you ^-^
Clαππαd
Nintendo's stocks crashed this week. Sad
RyanNerdyGamer
@Clαππαd What happened?! Surprised
Clαππαd
Investers had an epitome that Pokemon Go isn't magical. Sad
RyanNerdyGamer
Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
unrealgamergirl
Oh my o.o plus they took the tracking device off the application, plus took down all other Pokemon tracking applications so this has made people even more mad.
KeAfan7
@unrealgamergirl Yeah, Nintendo even had Iwata who was never keen on developing mobile games help with Pokémon Go's development on his deathbed...pale
ShultzManiac
Pokemon Go is no longer in the top 20 best-seller list on Android as of today.
unrealgamergirl
@ichigofan wow they are really desperate then. I feel the game went down hill once they took the tracking device off, but then some say it was the reason for all the server crashes so.

@ShultzManiac with all the problems and bugs it had from launch I kind of saw this coming :/
KeAfan7
@unrealgamergirl I don't know why considering they have far more money in their coffers than Sony does...Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)