Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
unrealgamergirl
unrealgamergirl
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Decisions, Decisions...

News - Virtual Reality: VR Controllers? Yes or No, Sony? 630x11

Hey there PlayStation gamers, Bre here with another PlayStation Update to brighten up your day. The newest news that has been sent to me is that Sony is rethinking their stance on rather they want controllers such as the “Move” and/or the newly announced aim controller to the PS4 VR effects. The torn comes when most gamers say they rather them use the dual shock 4 instead of these other two controller options. Though Sony is saying now that only certain games will require the move or aim controller.

I guess I can see why they would need them involved for some games, because things such as “Just Dance” require something to be able to pick up your bodies’ exact movements for the game. Though at the same time I can see why gamers would not want this as a part of games, because it gives the gamer more freedom in movement without having to worry about holding anything to play the game. As for what will happen and what games this will be held to, only time will tell us gamers.

Source: Pushsquare.

#PSVR #PS4 #PS4K #PSNEO #VR #Controllers #Sony #News

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
@unrealgamergirl Nice work! Wink
Gekkouga-Senpai
July 19th 2016, 12:33 pmGekkouga-Senpai
Businesses flip-flopping as usual. Magikarp
unrealgamergirl
July 20th 2016, 8:04 pmunrealgamergirl
I have to agree there @Gekkouga-Senpai but at the same time I can get why they want to make sure whichever options they give is the best for the system/games.
Grumblevolcano
July 21st 2016, 11:25 amGrumblevolcano
@unrealgamergirl Regardless Sony needs to make up their minds soon since constant inconsistency and flip-flopping will hurt their reputation.
Ragnarok
@Grumblevolcano I agree completely.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
July 21st 2016, 2:46 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Business as usual.
unrealgamergirl
July 21st 2016, 8:27 pmunrealgamergirl
@GrumbleVolcano I agree with that. I hate the flip flopping, but I guess we just got wait and see what they decide and hope it's soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)